Chapter 1 : School Boy (1.1)

Start from the beginning

Beauty is beautiful, but my hates others talking about his looks. Lin Zixiao stroked his nose and looked away, "If you want something, someone will hold it in front of you immediately, of course you'll be bored, if it's like me, I have to beg my dad for half a year to get a sports car."

Xu Jinyi took out a bunch of keys from the drawer and threw it to him, "You can took which one you like."

Lin Zixiao's face lit up with laughter and joy, and then mysteriously approached Xu Jinyi, "Brother, have you heard that Zhao's company has developed a new game?"

"What's the matter?"

"Since you are so bored, why don't you go and have a little fun? I heard that the game is limited to two people. It's very mysterious." Lin Zixiao whispered in Xu Jinyi's ear, "I also heard that one of the places has been set by Zhao Chengli. What did that heartless fellow care about? This time I was the first to set a spot, it would be strange if this game is not fun."

Xu Jinyi nodded his head.

Zhao Chengli is also an amazing person. He was promoted to Zhao's president five years ago, and Zhao's turnover increased by 50% that year! Chairman Zhao passed away three years ago, and Zhao Chengli inherited all the shares in his hands. As for his half-brothers, each ranging from one million to ten millions, but they didn't dare to show any displeasure in front of Zhao Chengli.

Today, both Zhao family and the Xu family are considered to be domestic prides, Xu Jinyi is often compared with Zhao Chengli, but its a little regrettable that the two groups are not involved in the same industry, Xu Jinyi and Zhao Chengli are both deep and simple people, thus the two have little interaction.

After parting ways with Xu Jinyi, Lin Zixiao ran into his cousin's garage and kissed the coveted Bugatti. Just sitting in the driver's seat to feel the luxury and power inside, suddenly a bell rang out in an inappropriate moment, but Lin Zixiao didn't have the impatience to interrupt his interest at all. He pressed the answer button and his voice pleased, "Brother Zhao, I have already told my cousin, I think he is a little bit interested."

The man on the other end of the phone answered, his slightly squinted eyes glowed greenishly, like a wolf staring a fat rabbit.

-

When Xu Jinyi woke up, the pen held in his hand suddenly fell to the ground, making a "pop" sound.

He raised his eyes in astonishment. A person on the podium who was obviously a teacher was talking endlessly. Xu Jinyi looked around and found that this was a lecture hall, where a group of twenty-something young people were sitting around, or staring at the blackboard intently, playing with their phones, or sleeping with boredom.

Xu Jinyi remembers that he was still in the game warehouse a second ago, so this is the "Different World"? In spite of his shock, found the game system in his mind, and watched the plot.

Hearing what Lin Zixiao said that day, he hesitated for two days before grabbing the last ticket left in the " Different World".

With the ticket in hand, Xu Jinyi also learned about the rules of the so-called the most mysterious game, " Different World": " Different World" is a parallel world of the real world. In other word, "Children of Destiny" that has become the winner of life and are liked by the world, as well as the tragic ends of cannon fodder and rebels who do all the bad things under the guidance of the plot. What Xu Jinyi has to do is to act as a cannon fodder or villain, change their life trajectory, and live a happy new life on their behalf.

Right now, he is in the first world of the game.

"Jinyi, what's the matter with you?" The boy next to him took a moment to look at him and then buried himself in typing, "The class monitor's buying dinner tonight. Are you coming? This time at Bifu Garden, the class monitor is really a local tyrant!"