episode nine 🎤 part one

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Last night all of us hatched a plan to hopefully play the Orpheum. Julie and I were now sitting in the studio, pacing back and forth waiting for the guys to get back. I get interrupted when the guys poof back in, making me jump.

"Oh my gosh! What took you so long? Did Willie do it?" I ask frantically.

"Did you talk to them? Did they watch?" Julie continues.

"Did they like us? Are we playing?? Someone answer! Why's no one talking?" I finish taking a breath.

"Woah! That's a lot of questions! Luke you wanna take this one?" Reggie asks.

"Take a seat." He directs.

Julie and I sit on the couch as told and wait for Luke to speak. The guys kneel in front of us before Luke begins.

" it's fine everything's fine." Luke assures.

"Yeah you should be getting a call right..now!" Alex says. Nothing happens.

"Ok. Right..now!" We look down and seconds later the phone rings.

Julie and I scream as the guys high five each other.

"Go!" We Tell her.

"Oh! Um..hello?" Julie says.

"Hi. This is Tasha from the Orpheum in Hollywood." We pause and start to dance around.

"Is this Julie of Julie and the Phantoms?" She asks.

She pauses everyone and we freeze.

"Yes it is." Julie says picking up the phone. We start to jump around again.

"Hi. Are you available to open for us tonight?"

"Yeah totally!" Julie says jumping on the table.

I do a little boogie with Alex before he gets lifted up by Reggie and Luke.

"Thank you so much!" Julie hangs up as we cheer.

"We're doing it!" I say.

"We're playing the Orpheum baby! Yeah!" Julie yells.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I open the door to the studio to see the guys standing around the piano. They look at me with an uneasy look.

"Are you ready? What's wrong?" I ask them.

"Yeah we just got rocked with one of those jolt things pretty hard." Alex says.

"Pretty sure I ghost peed a little." Reggie admits.

I give them a disgusted face before walking closer.

"But we're fine." Luke says.

"Actually guys I'm a little nervous." I admit.