episode two 🎤 part one

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Carlos said you guys were out here." I look up to see Flynn. She looked sad.

"Hey Flynn you ok?" I asked standing up and walking towards her.

"We need to talk." She responds.

"Are you ok?" Julie asked.

"No! I'm not ok! You just got kicked out of music! I've been up all night thinking about what I was going to say. Might've drank enough seven sodas but I need to get this out." Flynn yells.

"Wait. I have something to tell you-" Julie starts to get cut off.

"No it's my turn to talk."

"No seriously-" I cut in.

"No! My turn Nessa!" She yells.

"Ok ok." I say with hands up surrendering.

"You can't give up music. Your music is like a gift, that would be a tragedy. So you're basically, like, canceling Christmas, and I love Christmas!" She rants.

"Flynn we-" Julie starts.

"Uh-uh!" She shushes.

"When we were six we are promised to be in a band together. Triple Threat."

"We never agreed to that name." I said.

"That's not the point."

"Jules, if you leave the music program will be apart forever. That's just what happens. Sure we'll see each other in the hall sometimes, but... Will have different, lives make new friends."

"That's not true." Julie protests.

" You're right. I won't be making any new friends. The only time we'll contact each other is when will be liking each other's posts on Instagram. Every time I'll be hitting that little heart, my heart will be breaking because my best friend left me, and.. uh do you have any soda? My head hurts." She says finishing finally.

"Can we talk now?" Julie asks as I nod.

"Fine."

"I just sang again and Nessa played the piano." Julie explains.

"What?? Why didn't you just say so?" Flynn exclaims.

"We were trying, but I think the seven sodas kicked in." I say.

"I'm so happy for you guys! And me! Look at you Jules, looking all, I don't know, alive again. And you Nessa, you're glowing." She says as we laugh.

"Right? It's like we drank seven sodas." I joke.

"What made you guys play again?" Flynn asked.

"I found this song my mom wrote for me." Julie answers. Flynn picks up the music.

"Woah." She said.