episode 3 🎤

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The crowd had believed that Julie and I set up holograms so they could help us play.

"Ms. Harrison we're so sorry we didn't ask for permission. We just wanted to show you that Julie belongs here" I said.

"As amazing as that was, your spots already been filled by another student." Ms. Harrison says pointing to a student who was small and carrying a bass that was twice his size.

"Come on! That thing is way to big for him." Julie defended.

"He'll grow into it. I wish that I could help you, but my hands are tied." Ms. Harrison says.

"Mine aren't and as much as I don't approve of this little stunt that you pulled, I will not go down in history as the principal who kicked Julie Molina out of the music program." Principle Lessa says.

"Thank you!" Julie and I exclaim.

"But! When you win your first Grammy I want to be thanked." Principal Lessa says walking away.

"Definitely." Julie agrees.

"Thank you." Ms. Harrison says.

"Congratulations! Welcome back!" Ms. Harrison says hugging us.

Julie and I hopped off of stage and ran towards Flynn. We squealed in excitement.

"Wow. You guys did it." Flynn said sounding sarcastic.

"Thanks to you." Julie said.

"Hey you ok?" I ask noticing she was uncomfortable.

"Uh..I'm great. When did you guys start playing with a hologram band?" She asks pointing to the stage.

"Oh it was just one song. We aren't a band." Julie explains.

"They're a band. A hologram band." I say clarifying quickly.

"Definitely holograms." Julie repeats.

"Yeah I saw. Why hav you guys been keeping those cute boys a secret?" Flynn says.

"There's a reason for that. It's just really crazy." I announce.

"Oh. I'm all about crazy. Let's hear it." She says.

"Ok. Um so they're...from Sweden. Yeah turns out they're not only great at making meatballs but also good at making music." Julie says.

"Yeah so they play there, we stream them hear, we play together, they leave, them that's it." I add.

"Anyway who's excited that I'm back in the music program?" Julie says changing the subject.

"I am!" I answer trying to move on. I add jazz hands.

"Jules, Nessa, are you guys lying to me?" Flynn asks suspiciously.

"Yeah. Yeah we're lying." Julie admits.

"Since when do we lie to each other?" Flynn yells.