episode six 🎤 part two

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Julie, Reggie, Alex, and I were in the studio rehearsing. I was able to convince Julie to come back and we had to practice for our gig tonight.

Julie
🎶 marching on proud 🎶
🎶 turn it up loud 🎶

Nessa
🎶 cause now we know what we're worth 🎶

As we are rehearsing Luke poofs into the chair and we stop playing.

"Woah. Julie, Nessa." He says standing up.

"Grab your guitar. We got work to do." Julie says as I smile at him. He grabs his guitar in shock as he walks over to us.

"What made you come back?"

"I realize that..music is important to all of us..and we've lost so much already. We can't lose his too." I say.

"Thanks. All right boss where we at?" He ask as I laugh.

"Oh and by the way, happy birthday." Julie says.

"Yeah happy birthday Luke." I say with a grin.

He looks between us and they band. I laugh as I start to play.

"Let's start from the pre-chorus." Julie says as I nod.

"One, two, three, four!" Alex counts on his drumsticks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Julie and I walk into her kitchen singing lyrics from our song that we had just rehearsed. We see Carlos taking photos rapidly of everything.

"What are you doing..?" Julie asked.

"Looking for those orb things. I'm telling you this place is haunted." Carlos continuing to take photos.

I cross my arms and smile in amusement.

"Every time I open my laptop it's in some rock music site. That ain't me. You know I'm all about the rap."

"Reggie.." I say as I look at Julie and we share a laugh.

"I'm just trying to protect you guys." Carlos says as Julie and I walk towards her dads office.

"Oh I'd be careful in there. Dad has that look in his face like when google maps tells him to turn on the wrong street." Carlos warns.

Julie and I look at each other starting to worry. We walk towards the door and Julie's dad steps out.

"Care to tell me why you guys missed the first three classes today?"

"I overslept at Flynn's house yesterday after the dance. So did Nessa." Julie explained. I nodded.

"Nessa your parents are waiting for you at your house. Go talk to them." Julie's dad says with a stern look. I nod my head turning around.