I laid my head back and was about to go to sleep, but the road looked pretty familiar. He was driving up a couple of blocks, and I notice that we pulled up to my dad's house. I looked at the man, and he was smirking.

My heart started to race, and I was pulling on the door to open it, but it seems like he locked the door.

"Why the fuck are you taking me here? These are the men who are holding me hostage. Turn around, please, I don't want to go back here." I struggled to open the door.

The gate opened and the men were standing there smirking in the driveway. He stopped the car and the man walked up to my door and opened it, snatching me out of the car.

"If I were you, I wouldn't have done that mama." He put a washcloth over my nose before I could even say anything. In a matter of seconds, I was knocked out cold.

---------------------------

I woke up, and my vision was very blurred. My head was hurting a little, and I don't know what's going on. I know that I am not at my father's house until my vision has become clearer. It looks like I'm in an abandoned warehouse. I tried to get up and run, but because I was chained up against the pole, I got yanked down.

"SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE! HELP ME!" I screamed really loudly

"You can yell as much as you like, but you won't be heard by anyone, mama." He chuckled as he stroked his chin.

With so much hate, I clenched my jaw. "What do you want from me? I fucking told you that I don't know anything about the money."

He burst out laughing, putting his hands in his pocket. "Since you're saying that you don't know where the money is, you're now working for me, mama."

I stared at him disgustingly."What if I don't know I want to do that?"

He shrugged his shoulders."Simple, you die."

I huffed at him and rolled my eyes. I don't want to die, so I have no choice but to work for him. I don't know what I'm going to get myself into, but I'm scared.

"What am I supposed to do? And how long am I going to do it?"

He walked up closer to me."You have to kill a few people, and you have to deliver drugs to certain locations."

I looked at him with my mouth wide open. When he said that I had to kill a few people, I was terrified. "Are you insane? You know how long I'm going to be in prison for manslaughter? Why can't you get your men to do that?"