Set up?

Lilian POV
I'm baaaaack! I got out of jail ..... I see daveed and Y/N are together and Y/N is getting better ... well I'm about to change that ... how sad would to be that daveed cheated? Aww little Y/N would be heart broken ... maybe even dead? And there will be daveed helplesss... waiting for someone to comfort him ... and there will be me! I also heard that Y/N is no longer friends with Leif ... I bet she wants revenge...
Bold- Leif
Normal - Lilian
"Hello is this Leif?"
"Yes and who is this?"
" Lilian ... I want you help.."
" Lilian? With what!"
" well I want daveed back and you want Y/N right?"
" of course !"
" well I have a plan ... we pretend that daveed cheating and you comfort Y/N and I comfort Daveed ... after all it's a win win! Are you in!?"
" of course ... so how will we make it seem like he cheated ?"
" first things first ... we need to set up daveed .... also we need evidence... while he is gone we need to put jewelry in his house ... we also need to edit him in bed with another girl ... and just to push her over we need to make a sex tape... only sound ... we need to make sure they say daveeds name ..."
" I'm in!"
" okay everything is almost finished .... we just have to send it to Y/N, you have her number right?"
" of course I do ... just send it to me when it's done"
Call ended ...
Perfect... it's all set ... my whole plan.. now I just have to break into his house ... he should be doing a show so that would be a perfect time .. i remeber his house ... and his code ... dummy he didn't even change it ... perfect I'm in ... I place down a necklace and even some panties ... then I head out ... I have to place close attention to when the get home .. especially when they argue.... I tell Leif everything is in place ... now we wait ...

Y/N POV
After the show we go back to his house ... we both walk in and I go to sit on the couch while he goes get apple juice for me and some beer for home .. while I'm sitting down I notice a necklace.. but I put it off because Pippa could have been over ... but then I notice a pair of panties ... " D-Daveed.." he turns around and sees me holding a pair of panties .. " what the fuck is that?" Daveed asks while dropping the glasses .. " sure you don't know ! YOUR CHEATING!" I say while standing up ... " Y/N please I'm not ! I don't know who's they are! Please believe me!" Daveed says " NO DAVEED! I WAS BEGINNING TO TRUST YOU AND HERE YOU ARE! " I scream .. " Y/N please trust me I didn't d-" daveed try's to say .. " NO DAVEED ... we're done ... I'm done ... don't contact me ... don't send anybody to me ... stay away .." I say trying to hold back the tears ... his eyes fill with tears as he watch's me walk out .... I get a text message from Leif .. it's a picture of daveed in bed with another girl ... and a tape of a girl screaming daveeds name ... and you can hear daveeds name ...
" I'm so sorry he did this to you.. " Leif says ..
" would you like me to come over .. "
" No thank you leave me alone .." I say
I head back to my house ... and just start to cry ... I thought he loved me ... I loved him .. I went out and bought some alcohol ... I know they don't help with nothing. ... they don't even mix good with the pills or my hallucinations... I got super drunk and trashed my whole house ... i also cut ... and not just a little .. a lot .. there was blood everywhere... I decided to just take a bath ... I mean the tears and water will just mix right? I don't care .... my life's done ... it's ruined ... everything was coming to be perfect ... and now ... he probably cheated on me because of all my problems... I'm so dumb ... I have so many problems ... I should just die ... I'm a horrible girlfriend ... and my month was over ! I could've had the best day of my life ... he just couldn't wait ... it's all my fault .. for getting raped ... for getting abused ... for everything ... I pass out in the tub but sadly wake up ... regardless of what I said everybody has texted me ... there worried ... I really don't care ... I text the whole group chat
Ham group chat
Y/N: can y'all please stop texting me. IM FINE! And even if I wasent I'd be dead before You got to me! I'm sorry I was too much to handle ! I'm throwing away my phone ! Don't even come to my home! I won't answer !

Then I get a call from daveed
" please Y/N don't do it ..."
" you can't change nothing ... " I say
" please I didn't do it ! Let me explain !"
" DAVEED ENOUGH ! YOU HAVE PUT ME THROUGH ENOUGH !"
" please Y/N"
" But nothing !"
" Y/N YOU KNOW WHAT IM SO DONE YOU NEVER LISTEND! YOU KNOW WHAT DO WHAT YOU WANT ! I TRIED CARING FOR YOU BUT YOU DO THIS !"
Call ended ..

There peace ... Leif hasn't said nothing ... I don't care .. about anything .. I'm done ... with life ... I have a plan though ... before I end it I'll call 911 ... or even better text daveed... make him pay ... he will live with the guilt of killing me ... maybe the first one .. I call 911
" hello this is 911 what's your emergency?"
" I have to report a suicide.."
" okay who is it?"
" me..."
I hang up and take all the pills and alcohol .... I start to have really bad hallucinations and thoughts ... the hallucinations were hurting me ... and raping me ... everything was a blur ... last thing I heard was "Y/N" and " we need to get her in the ambulance .." finally at last dead .. then I wake up ... FUCK! NOTHING EVER WORKS! I JUST WANT TO DIE IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR! I wake up in a hospital bed tied up and so many things attached to me ... I look over and see Daveed and Leif ... Daveed looked like he had been crying ... and Leif was shaking ... " Y/N!" Leif says .. " I'm so sorry he is not cheating ! It was all Lilian ! She called me and we both planned this .. here listen to the call !" Leif says ... she plays the call of Lilian and her ... Daveed didn't cheat .. he was set up! I feel so bad ... I'm such a horrible person ...

A/N this  chapter is kinda trash ..: