A night out!

We head into Olive Garden and have our meals and endless bread sticks!! Jazzy loved them so much she stuffed some in her purse! We laughed and ate for like what seemed like a year ! After Olive Garden we went to the board walk and walked and talked and Renee got fried Oreos ! We soon got bored of the board walk so we went down to the beach and took some pictures and played in the water ... it was so nice ! I didn't know this but the girls had rented an R&B at the beach so we headed over there and had some wine and got a little drunk ... okay a lotta drunk ! Pippa stood on the table and start to sing satisfied! After the whole group singing a bunch we all went to our rooms and some of us had to share. So we got ready for bed and we were out like a light! The next morning some of us got up early
When sat on the beach and watched the sun rise... it was so beautiful I wish I could've stayed for ever but the other girls were waking up and we planned to go to Waffle House for breakfast! So we all got ready to go!

 it was so beautiful I wish I could've stayed for ever but the other girls were waking up and we planned to go to Waffle House for breakfast! So we all got ready to go!

It was a little chilling outside so we all went down n cozy outfits and had a great time ! I love these girls but sadly we had to head back home .. so we head back to pippas house and we just chill for the day watch Disney movies and eat popcorn and chocolate! We fell asleep on the couch while watching the princess and the frog!  I wake up to a call at 10 am " who calls someone at 10 am? it's been a couple days since I've came out of the hospital and I haven't seen daveed or Anthony.
Bold - daveed
Normal- Y/N
Caller id : Floof
I answer it...
Y/N??
"Yes?" I say kinda annoyed
" Would you like to go to dinner... not with me! With the whole cast ..."
"Sure I'll go"
"Really? I mean yea okay see you later then !"
Call ended

Since they are having a cast dinner today and the girls really want me to come... I wanted to look my best so daveed wouldn't see me down ! So the girls did my makeup and made sure I was extra and they sure did do a great job! ( outfit below but just pretend you are wearing heels instead !)

 I wanted to look my best so daveed wouldn't see me down ! So the girls did my makeup and made sure I was extra and they sure did do a great job! ( outfit below but just pretend you are wearing heels instead !)

They all got ready and we got into the limo.. we talked listen to music and we were finally at the venue. All the girls told me if I felt uncomfortable that they would drive me home and stay with me, which was really kind of them! We walked out the car and inside the venue where everybody was standing. Daveed turned around and his face dropped ... everybody was speechless.... me and jazzy went over to go order some champagne and then we sat on some seats that were looking out onto the ocean (the venue is outside) a nice waiter came up to us holding some appetizers and me and her took one ... I felt pretty good nothing bad has happen! I go to order another champagne by my self and Anthony come up to me... " I'm really sorry I just thought that was best for you please forgive me! I didn't want to hurt you or make you mad!" I wait a little and tell him with confidence " just don't do it again .." then I walked away and my heels click on the ground . I went to the girls and we just talked and had a good time and finally ordered some food! Then we went on the dance floor and just danced with each other ! I was a little tipsy which made everything more fun! People had settle downed and started dancing with us to ! The only person I didn't see dancing was daveed... which is werid because he loves to dance so I walk over and grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor and we start to slow dance! Was it the best move on part probably not! But we had fun and after all I still loved him.... after we danced he said " thank you!" And went back to the bar... I have never seen a man drink so much ! But he soon got picked up and everybody started to leave and I went home with pippa! On the way home an incoming call came in !
Caller id : Oak tree
Bold- oak
Normal- Y/N
"Hey Y/N?
"Yes ? This is she !" I say while laughing
" I saw you at the party ! You looked great by the way but we have to talk about daveed ..."
I change my tone from laughing to really concerned
" what about him ? Is he okay? "
"Well kinda I rather talk to you in person ..."
" well I'm at pippas house if you wanna come over-"
" hah I'm already there beat you to it guess !"
"Wow rude "
Call ended
" hey oak! " he runs toward me and picks me up and throws me over his back!
"Oak put me down !!"
" no can do little missy!"
He walks inside with pippa and put me on the couch I pretend to be mad and cross my arms " hmp "
He can tell I'm lying and just tickles me!!
" hah- sto- hah "
He stops and gets a more serious look...
" so about daveed ... he has picked up a serious drinking problem ever since you left .... Y/N he really loves you and misses you ..."
I just look at him ... I never thought I would make someone do that ... bad thoughts come into my head but I have to push them away I really care about daveed and I don't wanna see him upset ...
" what can I do to help?"
" I don't know that's the problem ... Y/N please just forgive him ..."
"..... where does he live again?"
" 'address' what are you gonna do?"
" nothing... oak it's late you should go to bed .."
The next day ..
I get ready cause I'm headed over to daveeds house ...I choose an outfit

And get into the car I tell pippa where I'm going and oak wants to go but if I'm going to help him I need to do it myself

And get into the car I tell pippa where I'm going and oak wants to go but if I'm going to help him I need to do it myself .... I put the address in the GPS and head to his house .... I'm debating calling Rafa but I wait to see how daveed is doing first, after I think I'm the last person Rafa wants to talk to ... I walk up to his door and knock .... "who is it?" " it's me Y/N"......