2 ...Forgivness can gou imagen

Y/N POV
I try to pretend I'm happy so I don't get other people down ... Daveed doesn't seem to happy with himself either but after all he put me through I don't know if I could really ever trust him again ... one day I find flowers in my dressing room after a show .. I think it's from a fan but when I get close I see the note .. it's from daveed ... it read

Dear Y/N ...
  I'm so sorry for how I treated you ... I'm sorry for everything I put you through .... please forgive me ... I know it will take a lot to bring your trust back .... i understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore ... - Daveed

I read the letter and there were a few tears ... I feel bad for daveed I put him through so much too ... I try and go find daveed and I see him in his dressing and go up and hug him " you forgiven! I'm so sorry!" He hugs me back and continues to pack up because the Hamilton cast is getting a week long break !  I go and continue pack up too ... I drive home and I already miss daveed ....  but I still don't fully trust him... I tell Leif that I think I'm in love with him and she says " go get them tiger!" But I can tell she is a little upset .... I feel bad because I know I can't help them both .... Leif leaves to go to work ( she picked back up a job ) and I'm left alone ... that empty feeling comes back .... I go to cut ... I know it wasent a good decision but it makes me feel something.... I clean up the blood and go make me some Campbell soup ... I think I might be coming down with a cold .... I go sit in bed and I watch a Christmas movie again .... god why do they always have to have happy endings ! I text daveed if he wants to come over since it's only 6 PM and I'm pretty bored ... he says yea and that he is on his way . I hear a knock at the door and I go to open it .. immediately he notice I'm sick .. " go lay down! Y/N your clearly not feeling good!" He puts his hand on my forehead to check the temperature... " oh god your burning up!" I go lie back down in my bed ..
Daveeds POV
This crazy girl invited me over while she is sick! I check her kitchen for medication and I find some ! I get her a water and Sprite, just in case her stomach hurts .. " okay I got Medicine and drinks! Here take this !" I say while holding the medication she does just that and drinks some water. She motions for me to lay down next to her ... I do just that... we watch a Christmas movie and right in the middle she falls asleep.. god she's she pretty when she is sleeping ... I end up falling asleep too ..
Y/N POV
I wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to throw up .. I break out of daveeds arms and run to the bathroom ... I start to throw up when I hear him her up ... " oh my god butter cup are you okay?" He says while grabbing my hair, I shake my head no .. he rubs my back while I continue to throw up.. after I threw up he brought me back to bed and made me drink water ... " hey I'm gonna go out to get a few things okay? I won't be gone for long ..." I nod and he grabs his coat and leaves ... while he is gone i start to see things... I don't know If I'm crazy or it's this cold but I was talking to someone in my door way... I hear the door open so daveed must be back..  I think he Is confused on who I'm talking to .. he runs over right through the man and that's when I realize he wasent even real! " oh god your burning up and having  hallucinations! We need to take you to the hospital right now!" He wraps me up in a blacket and carry's me to his car .. he puts me in the back and he drives to the hospital...as soon as we enter we are admitted to a room ... they give me fluids and Medication... the last thing I remember is daveed telling me that it's gonna be okay ...
The next morning !
I wake up to see daveed sitting on a seat by my bed ... he looked so peaceful ... but then something attached to me started to beep so that woke him up ... " good morning sleepy head!" I say " haha good morning!" The doctor comes in and says that I'm free to go but I do still need to take meds to get better but the worst of it is over ! We drive to his house and I'm a little confused .. " I want you to meet my little dog soccer! " he helps me into his house and there is a little small white dog just waiting to get pet ... I bend down and pet him ! " aww you are the cutest little man!" I say to him " hey what about me !" Daveed says jokingly " and you are the second!" I say while still petting soccer. Daveed picks me up and brings me to the couch " hey I still wanted to pet soccer!" I huff pretending to be mad .. ha he falls for it and brings the pup to me . " ha your so gullible!" I say while laughing " wait you weren't mad!" He says confused " nope I thought you could tell!" We continue to laugh and then I get a text from Leif
"Y/N where are you?" Leif asks
" I'm at daveeds" I respond
Seen

She never responded... is she upset? I hope I didn't make her upset ... I tell daveed if he could drive me home so I could talk with Leif ... he says yes but he also says if she starts doing something scream I'll be outside the door ! I laugh and he drops me off and I see Leif sitting in the couch.. " hey are you okay?" I ask... " yes!" She says kinda annoyed.... " I'm sorry I was ju-" I get cut off.. " I said I'm fine! God what don't you understand !" I hold back my tears because I need to get to the bottom of this... " Leif what's wrong!" I shout " NOTHING!" She yells at me ... I tumble back wards ... she never shouted at me like that before ... " Leif... please tell me what's wrong ..."
" its just that you said you love daveed ... and I love you... so it just hurt to see you were at his house ..."
she says " Leif yes I may love him but that doesn't stop me from being friends with you! " I say " yea but Y/N it's gonna hurt to see you with him everyday... I already packed my bags and put them in a moving truck... so I'll be leaving .. sorry Y/N ... " she says while walking out the door ...  I break down and start to cry that's when daveed rushes in ... " hey buttercup it's gonna be okay.. there was nothing you could do to make her stay okay? It wasent your fault..." he kissed my forehead and holds me in his arms ... he starts to hum... he can tell that it is calming me down so he starts to softly sing...
"You are my sunshine ... my only sunshine ... you make me happy when skies are grey! You no never no dear how much I love you ... please don't take my sunshine away.." I ended up falling asleep in his arms so he takes me to my bed and lays with me ... I replay the song he was singing in my head.... it was so nice ... the next morning I wake up and he is gone ! I start to panic when I see a note laying on the side table .. it read
"Went to go get your favorite breakfast! Will be back soon! Don't worry I'm okay !
- Daveed
I put the note down and get into the shower and then right when I'm done he is back with breakfast so we eat and talk . Life is kinda getting better ...