Theatre

Today is the day... I get to see Hamilton!!
I go get showered and dressed.. told my boyfriend where I was gonna go and asked if wanted to go, And for once he said yes! So he got ready and then we left ! Things are looking up....We head to the theatre and got out of the car but before we did he grabbed my arm and he said "you better not be looking at other guy" and then proceeding to punch my stomach but good thing I had already cover up my bruises so he didn't know where to hit.... he did this thing where he would purposely hit my bruises...We got out and sat in our seats ... the show started and my god I couldn't keep my eyes off of daveed and even during what did I miss he blew a kiss towards me which made Jason really mad.... he whispered in my ear "I'm gonna kill him if you keep looking at him!"... I stopped looking at daveed as soon as he said that ... daveed noticed that too.... after the shows they all bowed and we headed out though the back door, where they were signing playbills ... I ask Jason if I could get my play billed signed but he said no .... we stared to argue and he pushed me against the door and started hitting me he then shoved me on the floor and started to kick me ... " BITCH I SAID NO WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND !" "YOU ARE SO UNGRATEFUL YOU SLUT!" daveed turned around from signing playbills and jumped over the fence and immediately pushed him off me "Dude get off of her ! " he yelled he started to get ready to fight him but Jason ran off before he could... I started to back up but I was just at the door... he still had his mic on so he called for oak and before I knew it almost the whole cast was around me wondering what was happening but Jason had already ran off ... if he didn't he would have been dead .... " are you okay ??"
Daveed ask me
"no... everything hurts ..."
"Call 911!!" Anthony yells. Daveed picked me up and that's the last thing I remember ... I woke up in hospital bed.... I start to freak out and look around then daveed walks in... along with Anthony
Bold-Daveed
Normal - Y/N
Italics- Anthony
"Woah calm down. Your okay !"
" what happen " I look around and I see I have so many wraps and casts one me ...
" he got you pretty good ... I'm so sorry you had to go through that..."
"It's not your fault .... Where's Anthony?"
"What time is it! SHOWTIME!"
"Oh there he is " I say laughing
" hey buttercup ! You okay are you feeling ?"
"I'm doing good, I just feel kinda tired ..."
"Pfft tired girl you slept for a whole week straight you were in a coma!"
" wait what?"
"Yea you were in a coma and there was a very little chance you would make it out ....."
"Oh... where is Jason?"
"Already asking about him .... he got sent to jail..." daveed kinda seemed annoyed when I mentioned Jason...
"Oh that's good... when will I be able to leave ?"
" the nurse said we just have to sign you out then you can leave !"
"Then what are you waiting for let's go!"
Soon after I got discharged I went back to Anthony's house and everybody was there....
"OMG Y/N ARE YOU OKAY? WE WERE WORRIED SICK.." they yell at the same time ... I tense up and start to back up but I  accidentally back up into daveed... " sorry ... I just don't like yelling ....." I tell him in a whisper ... " guys maybe don't yell so loud , keep it down okay?" He says to the whole cast, they all nod and gesture for me to come sit down next to them... they ask what happen but I don't say nothing "it's okay you don't have to say nothing , you can tell us when your ready ..." Pippa says , I nod quietly and whisper to Anthony " where's my room?" He tells me  "your actually staying with daveed because he has an extra room and I don't ... if that's okay with you?" I nod again not wanting to talk much ... everybody just stares at me.... I feel like an object... soon everybody leaves expect for daveed ....
" hey why don't you wanna talk" he ask.... no response....
" okay it's fine ." He tells me but I can't tell he is lying ... Anthony and jazzy hands me some stuff to take over to daveed house... soon after we leave and get in his car... it's pretty nice but I mean of course it is he is famous ! He turns on a few clipping songs and I quietly hum to them ..
" you listen to clipping !?" I nod
" no way ! Nobody has ever listen to clipping ..." he yells i start to tense up again and fidget with my hands
" I'm so sorry ... I'll stop yelling .." the rest of the car ride is silent expect for the music playing ... We finally get to his house and my god.... he opens the door for me and carry's the bags into the house, he sets them on the ground and I just stare , his house is so beautiful!
"Want me to take you to your room ?" I nod and he picks up back up the bags and leads me to extra bedroom ....
"here is your room! I'll let you get settled in" he leaves and I open the bags which he was carrying , it's just a bunch of clothes and products for me , which is nice so I get all set up and put my clothes away and charge my phone then I walk back out my room and see daveed sitting on the couch with his hand in his face ...