Bad News....

Y/N POV
Daveed just got here and they are about to start the show there is only 10 minutes until so he rushes to his dressing room and get changed .... I go out and sit in the pit with all the music ... I watch the show again it was amazing ! After when they were signing playbills I went back to Anthony's room and thats when the thoughts came in ....
Bold- intrusive thoughts
Normal - Y/N
They don't even care about you ..... they left you behind ... if they cared they would have asked for you to join them ...
There signing playbills .... I'm not part of the cast why would I go ..
Pfft that's what you think ? Nope ... nobody would notice if you left you know that right ?
Really?...
Yes, did you know you caused daveed to loose his best friend !
Wait how do you know that?
Oh hunny I know everything !
Yes ... I guess you right .... If I cut it won't hurt nobody ....
I go over and look for something I can cut with .... aha! He has a pocket knife .. I go to the bathroom and pull up my sweater .... and start to cut... but I didn't do it lightly I went deep... they were still outside so I wrapped the cuts up and went back to Anthony's room and just waited ..
See doesn't that feel better?
Ehh I guess .... kinda hurts but In a good way
See I told you would feel better !...
daveed and Anthony walk in ... "hey-" daveed says and he sees the blade with blood on it ..... " WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!!" He says yelling ... Anthony whisper to him " what's going on ??" " DO YOU NOT SEE THE SHIT! THERE IS A BLADE WITH BLOOD ON IT!" Anthony face drops.... " LET ME SEE YOUR FUCKING ARM Y/N!" He says yelling while come over towards me ... I get scared and fall down and break down .... "stop .... please ..." he raises his hand to grab my wrist to see what I did , but I thought he was gonna hit me.... I flinch and scoot more back.... daveed doesn't see what he is doing to me ... and grabs my wrist and Unwraps the bandages " SEE LOOK ANTHONY!!! I TOLD YOU BUT YOU DIDINT WANT TO BELIEVE ME!" He says yelling them Anthony yells... " DUDE GET THE FUCK OFF HER SHE IS SCARED OUT OF HER MIND !" Anthony says while ripping me away from daveed... daveed try's to speak but I stop him ... " Daveed stop..." " but- Y/N please I'm sorry ..." " I said stop! Let's go Anthony..." right then and there daveed falls to his knees and Anthony picks me up and takes me the hospital while we are in the car he asks me why I did it .... " I —- thought ... y'all didn't ..... care about me...." I say while still crying " why would you think that? Of course we care about you!" " you don't understand Anthony I have been with a family and boyfriend who never cared and all the did was use me and yell at me.... that's why I was scared of daveed cause he was yelling and raised his hand me so I thought he was gonna hit me ....." " Y/N you know daveed would never hit you !" No response and it stays like that until we get to the hospital ..... they clean the wound and wrapped it up ..... and told me start taking anit-depression medications ...( I know you don't get it from the hospital but in this story you do!) we head home and Anthony ask if I would like to go stay over back at daveed or stay here, I stay with Anthony.... the next morning I wake up to text from daveed .
Contact name :floof
21 miss calls from floof
Floof: Y/N I'm sorry !
Please answer me Y/N!
I miss you please come home !
Y/N I'll do better just give me a chance !
Y/N please .....
Y/N?
Buttercup?
Can I come over please I wanna make it up ...
I'm sorry ....
I don't respond to them and I'm still pretty mad about the whole situation.... I take a shower which burns my cuts ... I clean them and wrap them again and put on some clothes ... it's kinda cold outside (it's fall btw, somewhere in October!) you wear the outfit below!

 it's kinda cold outside (it's fall btw, somewhere in October!) you wear the outfit below!

I tell Anthony that I will be going on a walk ... he nods yes and I walk outside and take the paths in the woods at first it's really pretty and I pass by a few people but then I pass by this one guy... " hey Mamas... why don't you come back to my house and we can have some fun ..." I say nothing and continue to walk but he just starts walking next to me ..... "come on mamas don't be like that !" I say nothing .... " oh so you wanna play hard to get, two can play that game..." i didn't know what he meant until he pushed me down on the ground and gaged my mouth and dragged me into his car which was a white van ... I knew what was gonna next do I tried to scream and kick but that only made him more mad.. "CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" He says while pushing me into the van he gets in to and ties me up and makes me drink something ... he gets on the front and drives to a empty old parking lot where no one could hear me scream ... He got in the back of the van with me and started to undress me ... he removed the gag "HELP!" I yell but all he does is choke me .. " ple-ase....let me —- go!" He doesn't .... maybe a few hours pass I can't tell ... the whole experience was horriable ... I bet Anthony is worried sick I've been gone for a while ... he drives back to where we were and pushed out of the car and drops my phone ... I crawl into the woods not wanting people to see me and open my phone ...
99 miss called from ( basically everybody in the Hamilton cast)
Floof: Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?
Anthony : BUTTER CUP ARE TOU OKSU ??
Pippa : Hunny where are you please respond we have been looking for you everybody is worried sick!
Jazzy: PLESSE DONT BE DESD WHERRE ARE YOU?
Floof: IM CLALLING 911!
(All spelling mistakes Are on purpose)
236 more text
I text Anthony my location ...
A few minutes later Anthony, daveed , oak and pippa arrived they Brang pippa cause they thought maybe she would like to talk to a girl.... they see me....
" omg are you okay darling ?" Pippa says while rush over toward me ... my clothes were ripped and I couldn't even stand ...
" I'm so sorry for what I have done ! Please forgive me ! I'm so sorry —" daveed says but I cut him off by saying " y...our ... for-gi.. Ven" soon 911 arrives... they put in the ambulances and I choose pippa to come with me. They boys ride in a separate car to the hospital..