How daveed met lilian !!

Daveed POV
I said I love to Y/N ! Soon after I wanted to take her on a date.... i had to head back to my house ... after a while of being in my house I heard a knock at my door which is weird because .... it's 9 o clock .... I open the door and I'm immediately shoved back ....
I look at see a girl holding a knife ...
" listen here buddy ... you are going to be my boyfriend if you like it or not ! And if not we'll let's just say your little Y/N will be a goner.."
" w-what?"
" you heard what I said ! Now go ahead and call little Y/N and invite her to the cast dinner ... you will be taking me !"
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"
"Y-yes"
I get up and go to make the phone call ... I'm freakin out but she said yes so me and Lilian get ready .... she tells me if I make one wrong Move I'm done for .... you probably think why don't you just fight her ? First of all I will not be hiting now women and second of all if I do you know how bad that will look on me ... we are the first ones at the restaurant and when people start to come they give a shocked look ... I see Y/N walk in and damn she is so hot in the dress... it would look better off tho... what I mean ... Y/N is in shock and I try to play it off and pretend I'm happy but I can tell she's hurting .... after everybody gets here I introduce them to Lilian ! " Everybody this is my new girlfriend Lilian !" Lilian stands up and say hello I'm Lilian daveeds NEW girlfriend" when she says that she looks at Y/N... " so who is Y/N?" Y/N raises her hand .. " ah ! I would like to thank you for babysitting him till I came and swept him off his feet!" She says ... babysitting ... after that I see Y/N whisper to pippa and they leave ... everybody is down looking at there phones so I check mine... I was removed from the Hamilton group chat ... soon everybody leaves the restaurant and Lilian grabs my phone and join into the group chat ...
Hamilton group chat
Daveed has been removed.
Oak Tree:who the fuck is Lilian ?
Momma bear( Renee ) wow there is children ! Language!
Jazzy hands! : I thought he loved Y/N
Pippa: I don't know but Y/N is really upset she got all dolled up for him and he messed it up ..
Anthony : I'm still here and I hate this Lilian girl... I think she's using daveed for his money..
Lin: why does daveed keep looking at her when we ask questions ?
IM THE FOOL WHO SHOT HIM(Leslie) : Y/N doesn't deserve this ...
Jazzy hands : I don't know but I think I'm going to leave ..
Oak Tree: same!
Anthony: yea this feels uncomfortable...
Mama bear ( Renee) yea I'm going to leave and get things for Y/N ..
Jazzy hands: Oo I'll come with her!
Bullet ! : I feel bad Y/N is so sweet and she is already struggling and this didn't help ...
Lilian entered the chat.
Daveeds girl ( Lilian) okay I don't know even who you people are but I swear to god if you get in my way with daveed ! Your done for! I don't about this Y/N girl she should just go die !
Oak Tree, jazzy hands, bullet, Lin, Anthony Mama bear(Renee), pippa, I'm the fool who shot him left the chat
I look and see what she texted ... "why the fuck would you text that ! And especially the Y/N should go die if Y/N sees that shit she will die!" No response but just Lilian pulling me into the car ... " I don't know who the fuck you think you are for speaking to me like that !" Lilian says... the ride home is silence .... Lilian kept trying to have S*X with me that night but I didn't because what the fuck? So she just ended going to bed .... what the fuck do I do? The next morning I wake up but I'm tied to a fucking chair ? How the fuck did she even carry me? I see her holding a knife and I start crying .... what is she going to do? Then I see her call pippa ...

" okay This Y/N is getting in my way so I'm gonna need to get rid of her "
" And you called me?" Pippa says then Lilian turns the camera around
" what are you doing to him !!!" Pippa screams
" oh so now you care ? Well I need you and friends to talk trash about Y/N infront of her and you have to stay on call and if you don't you little friend here dies!"
" you are so cruel !"
" oh sweetie I know !"
Then the I hear jazzy , Renee and pippa say rude stuff about Y/N but they had to cause if not I would be dead ...
" at this point we are just baby sitting her .." jazzy says
" she can't even handle herself when things go wrong she gets upset and hurts herself .." Pippa says
" I love her and all but really ? How many times have this happened ... I don't know why she Is so upset ..."  Renee says .. I choke up.. it sounded so real ... I heard a long pause of silence ... then I hear Y/N ....
... " I heard what you said ... I will be leaving don't try to call me or text me, I thought I finally had friends ... I guess not ... goodbye !" Y/N says
Then I hear Pippa speak again ... " is that what you wanted Lilian?"
" perfect..."
Call ended ...
"Awww do you miss Y/N" Lilian ask me while pointing me head with the knife... she's crazy... Y/N is not good by herself .... I pray that Y/N doesn't do anything .... Lilian looks me in the eyes and unties me and throws me on the ground ... " if you text one person you and Y/N are done for! Well If Y/N doesn't get to it first... ( meaning if Y/N kills herself before Lilian can )" " you are so evil? What do you want from me?" " MONEY!" She says ... " of course you do ..."