10.

I finish putting on my makeup while I look forward to Shawn leaving his room so I can celebrate my three months pregnant and there is nothing better than a day at the beach with the boy who makes me feel madly in love.

It is a feeling that I cannot describe, knowing that I can now go out and I can show off my belly is only perfect, I see myself one last time in the mirror and I blow a kiss while winking at me "I am so divine".

I stop looking in the mirror and walk to pick up all the mess I made looking for the perfect outfit, when I finish I feel like arms around my waist and he smiled happily as he turned and met Shawn's beautiful honey eyes.

"I will never tire of saying that Shawn is an angel"

"Happy three times, my love" says Shawn filling me with kisses all over my face "I can't believe that every time we get closer to meeting our bean, heck we will soon be the golden trio.

"We love you, Shawn" I say putting my hands on my belly "yes love, we love dad Shawn very much".

"I love them too" he says, clasping our hands "now it's time to go."

I run with Shawn's hand entwined toward the car and let him open the door for me, because as my mom says, you must accept even the smallest detail, because that makes a man more romantic.

The music of Ariana and Blackpink is heard all the way to the beach and my spirits are really killing me, I was watching the beautiful scenery that the world gave me.

I turn my gaze to Shawn and find him smiling as he shakes his head and sings under his breath, and this is where I realize that it is these memories that I want to captivate for a lifetime.

"If one day we split up and remain only as friends" I say calling Shawn's attention "I don't want our relationship to change, I don't know, if I could bear not having you in my life."

Shawn frowns "let's make a promise, if we come to an end at some point that I hope doesn't happen, I won't leave you alone, I'll be with you even if you don't want to anymore, because I love you and that's enough for me."

"I love that you always know what to say" I say smiling as tears begin to threaten to come out "you will be an excellent father Shawn, we are very lucky to have you in our lives".

"Hope" says Shawn causing her to see him confused "if she's a girl I want to call her Hope"

"He's beautiful" I say smiling "and if he's a boy I want to call him Channing"

"I like it" says Shawn "I don't just like it, I love it!"

And so the hours passed between glances and laughter until we reached our destination and our destination was beautiful.

I get out of the car with great emotion watching the beautiful sunset, in seconds Shawn is already by my side watching everything with admiration.

Shawn draws me to his body and the first of several kisses in the afternoon were given.

Vote and comment!