14.

Stormi was walking through the set of the flash with her beautiful friend Grant, it had been exactly three weeks since the last time they saw each other, and the excitement that storms always has to be with Grant was increasing every day.

Damn! that's my friend

"I have news for you," she says, Grant taking my hand to entwine it with his, "but he promises not to get upset."

I see it with great confusion " the last time you said exactly those words to me, you confessed to me that you were gay " I say, in a whisper the last word

Grant laughs as he shakes his head-it's not about my storms, it's about you-he says, smiling-I know you love Tom with all your soul, so I decided to invite him to spend an afternoon of movies with us.

I feel like my whole heart does a total turnaround, and I start to make little jumps of excitement -"don't screw me, gus!"

Tom holland + great gustin + bean = to everything that makes me want to continue living

"I'm not fucking you storms, now I want you to tell me that I am the best and buy me some delicious taquitos " he says, earning a bad look from me,

"I will not tell you that you are the best, because clearly nobody is better than me " I say, making a diva pose" but with the tacos I will say that if only because last time you invited me"

"Oh, hell! your ego is bigger than my future"he says, making my laugh fill the whole set in a two by three.

On the way to the taquería I decided to put on radio disney, ariana grande with break up with your girlfriend i'm bored sounded all over the car, but since nothing in this life works out for me after the goddess Ariana ends, it started to sound mutual shawn mendes, filling me with a bitter taste and a pain in my chest.

It's just a storms song, come on don't let this hurt you.

Grant tried to change when he saw my mood change, but I stop him, I have no idea why I did it, masochist? maybe.

"Okay, grant "I say, smirking "it's just a song".

"Safe?"He says, he with his worried tone-you don't know how much I have wanted to hit Shawn for three weeks.

Vote and comment!