13.

"Gus left "I say, with a broken voice

Grant watches me as he caresses my hair with one of his hands - come on darling, you're the strongest woman I know after my mom, don't let that idiot hurt you, it also hurts your little bean.

Come on storms, grant is right you have to be strong for your bean.

"Thank you," he murmured as I wiped my tears, "thank you for everything, Grant, you really are a great friend and I'm very grateful to have you in my life.

"I am also grateful for having you as a friend, darling, he says, smiling. I have a proposal for you and I together eating tacos while we watch to all the boys I loved before, what do you think?"

He smiled as I clung to his body and slowly nodded.

Well bean it is you and me against the world

The hours passed and laughter filled the room, I liked spending time with Gustin, I really liked him.

"I have something to tell you, storms-she says, intertwining my hand with hers-promise not to get upset, please-gustin takes a long sigh and lets it go"I think I'm gay

Wait to?

"Gay? Gay from gay? or am I very gay? I say, giving myself a mental blow to realize the nonsense" I said

"Gay I feel like I'm gay "Grant sees me with a lopsided smile and I hug him tightly.

"That does not change anything, whether you are gay does not change that you are the best person I have ever met, I love you just as you are and that nobody will change, ok?"

"I love you more storms, as you have no idea"

"You will be a great godfather to my bean, I can see it coming"

Gustin laughs loudly " even if you doubt it, I will spoil that little one with my whole being."

And so he spent the whole day between laughter, hugs, talks, on the part of the two of them until Gustin left, leaving me a feeling of complete peace.

Vote and comment!