5.

He quickly switched channels on the television until he reached the channel he was looking for.

I start to scream when I realize that the Grammys had started from Lady Gaga to the goddess Jennifer Lopez were passing the red carpet.

"And here comes the star of the moment, Shawn Mendes!" says one of the announcers.

I drop the bowl of cereal without milk that I was holding when I saw that huge giraffe get out of the car. I start screaming like crazy in my room and decide to do a live on Instagram.

"Shawn just made it to the red carpet, I repeat, Shawn just made it to the red carpet, omg, omg, omg! I think I got pregnant from seeing him, Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Catch me I'm passing out."

I begin to see how the views arrive instantly and thousands of comments saying that it was the living representation of what they felt until a common comment caught my attention.

"Until the dog decided to tell about her pregnancy in hints" I start to laugh live receiving thousands of comments asking me what the joke was.

"Hey! If I can see your username, but it really makes me laugh how immature people can be. First of all I'm not a bitch, secondly if I'm pregnant or not that shouldn't matter to you and what about Problem if I am, sunshine, so I ask you to start respecting ".

I begin to receive several messages of hatred for the pregnancy not yet confirmed and others defending my point of view, my eyes fill with tears when I see the insults that appear on the screen and with all the courage that is left in my body, I speak for the last time.

"You know, even though we are famous it does not mean that we are not people. What they do is really bad, mistreat and judge someone they do not really know and it is totally stupid not knowing what it feels like to be mistreated alone for being supposedly pregnant. They should grow up. and think before commenting nonsense, this is not cute for anyone, we are not robots so as not to feel anything, you think that famous people do not cry, or laugh, they are not happy, we are human! Seriously, enough of so much hate ".

A tear runs down my cheek and I decide to finish living. I look back at the Grammys and promise myself that this will be the last time I would cry for messages like this.

The hours passed and they announced that after the shorts the Shawn Mendes and Miley Cyrus performer would start. My spirits rise to a hundred when I see Shawn's happy face, the ads go by very slowly until the Grammys logo appears and then shows Shawn playing the piano.

I get up and grab my phone to hold it like a microphone, In my blood starts ringing and I sing at the top of my lungs until Miley starts singing I feel like I'm going to pass out. I sit down to admire the beauty of this duet and Shawn's arms distract me so much that I don't even notice when the performer ends.

I lie on my bed again and decide to turn off the television because Shawn had already sung and that was the only reason I was watching the awards and while I was watching some news from the Grammys I see one that surprises me.

Newsflash, "Shawn Mendes Has Retired From Awards After His Performance With Miley".

I am amazed at the news and decide to call him, but the sound of the doorbell in my apartment distracts my attention and I get up to go see who he is. I walk quickly until I reach the door and open it without knowing who it was.

A completely sweaty Shawn Mendes with his sagging curls is watching me carefully and then entering without saying anything and placing his lips on mine. I can't react the moment I feel him move his lips against mine until he gently bites my lip and I react instantly our lips moved in one beat until we ran out of oxygen.

Shawn pulls away from me a bit and brings his forehead against mine.

"I promise from today I will not let them treat you badly, you do not deserve any bad comments, I love you so much and that is why I will not allow someone to dirty your name. We will publish your pregnancy after talking to our parents, I promise, dear."

I close my eyes letting myself be carried away by Shawn's voice and my heart begins to beat too much to realize that Shawn was able to leave his biggest dream by coming to my side.

"I love you" I whisper and then put my forehead with his and kiss him while I express everything that I can't tell him in words.

Vote and comment!