9.

I take various fruits to make a cocktail so I can eat a nutritious breakfast. I start to chop and place in two different bowls while I make the cocktail, the music of Alessia Cara makes me sing and put my spirits to the maximum.

"You look fucking gorgeous" I hear Shawn's husky voice speak "heck, you're really divine"

I laugh at his compliments and wink at him "I know honey, I'm like a brilliant and divine diamond"

Shawn laughs as he approaches me and puts his lips briefly on mine "I already told you I love your ego too much"

I nod and continue with the fruit as I watch as Shawn sets the table and makes a melon and pineapple smoothie. The brunette picks up a palette from the kitchen and starts using it as a microphone, I join him and the laughter begins to flow throughout the place.

After finishing the cocktail and the smoothie, we sit at the table, but not before praying for everything that God has given us in this life, our amen resounds throughout the dining room and the hunger that we have makes us eat without waiting a second more, time passes and the breakfast is over.

I laugh at my thoughts and head to wash the used dishes and glasses while Shawn sets them down.

When everything is clean and tidy I walk to my room to shower and groom myself.

"Are you going to shower?" Shawn asks making me stop my course and I turn around.

"Yes, I have a very strong heat and I need to refresh my body, why?" I say grabbing my hair in a ponytail.

"Well, I have an offer for you" he says walking towards me "and if we shower together, you know, in order not to waste water, we must take better care of our planet earth".

I smile at his words and look at him with a raised eyebrow "I think it's a good idea, I mean, we do it to take care of the planet, right?"

"Right" Shawn walks towards me quickly and gently lifts me up so as not to cause any damage to my belly.

When I got to the bathroom, he lowered me from his arms to start pulling up my blouse, but not before leaving several caresses and kisses on my face.

When he completely removed my blouse, his gaze rests on my belly like his hands. His caresses start making everything inside me flip. I take all my courage and draw him closer to my body as I make his shirt disappear completely leaving only his beautiful well polished body.

When we least see we are already showering while the odd kiss is given. Ready we go, but Shawn stops me.

"I want to capture this image all my life, your body can be seen, I have no words to express how perfect it is" his hands are directed to my cheek and his lips are placed once more with mine "are the best that could happen to me in this life, you, the oxygen and my little bean is all I need to live. "

Vote and comment!

Vote and comment!