Chap. 14 Y/n's a Little Clingy

A/n: F/b/f - Favorite Breakfast Food

Weiss' POV

We all sat at the table eating some food. We all talked about how our lives have been without being together. Y/n crawled into my lap wrapping her arms around me, I looked down at her while she buried her head in my chest. "Y/n is something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head, keeping her grip tighter on me. "She might be like that for a couple days. After the fall of beacon, she stayed next to me for at least a week." Ruby said. I looked at her, a little shocked. "I never knew that Y/n was so clingy." I said. 

"Yeah, I remember when we were at home. Y/n stuck to Ruby like she was glue, whether it was to eat, cook, go buy food, go outside, or sleep. Y/n was right next to her the entire time." Yang said. 

"I just didn't want mommy to leave again." Y/n said. I felt her grip tighten on me as her hug became more intense. "Don't worry Y/n, I don't plan to ever leave you again." I said, patting her on the head. Her grip loosened on my clothes, she looked at me as I smiled down at her. "Is auntie Blake coming back soon?" Y/n said. I looked at Yang and Ruby who just looked sad about it, I looked down at her trying to figure out what to tell her. "Maybe, we just don't know when she'll be back." I said. She nodded, resting her head back on my chest. "So, Yang, how strong is that arm? Nora asked. They sat down and started arm wrestling, me and Ruby were cheering for Yang while Ren and Jaune were cheering on Nora. "Mama, I'm tired." Y/n said.

"Shall I go tuck you into bed?" I asked. As we were talking Yang popped her arm off sending Nora flying into the wall. "Ruby, I'm going to go tuck Y/n into bed." I said to Ruby. Yang and Ruby looked at me both before smiling. "Be prepared to snuggle and stay with her all night." Ruby said. I just laughed it off before heading to the rooms. "There's no way she'll be strong enough to keep me with her." I said.

"If anything and you do escape her, she'll just climb on top of you in your bed." Ruby said. I nodded walking into the room, I sat Y/n down on the bed. I grabbed her pajamas and got ready for her to change, once I changed her I grabbed my pajamas and changed too. "Alright my little snowflake, let's get some sleep." I said.

Ruby's POV

I stayed up with everyone for a few more hours before heading to my shared room to see how Weiss and Y/n were sleeping. I walked in to see the two of them sleeping on one bed, I smiled at the thought of those two reconnecting. "I'm happy our little family is back together again." I thought to myself as I changed into my pajamas. I crawled into my own bed looking over at them before falling asleep myself.

The Next Morning

I woke up quickly getting ready for the day, I walked back into our room to see Weiss sitting up in bed with Y/n still hugging her. "Looks like she's going to stick with you for a while." I said looking at her. Weiss looked down at Y/n before hugging her, she went to stand up but Y/n kept her grip on her. "Y/n, I need to get ready for today." Weiss said waking Y/n up. 

"I want to stay with mama, please don't leave me." Y/n said. I giggled as Weiss let out a sigh, she carried Y/n to the bathroom. "Have fun Weiss." I said through the door. I went to the kitchen looking through the fridge seeing what I could have for breakfast. I made Weiss' and Y/n's favorite breakfast, everyone came out while I was cooking to see what was happeneing in the kitchen. "Hey Ruby are you sure you should be making food? Last night you caught some of the pasta on fire." Ren said. 

"Well Ren is you don't trust me that much how about you come and try my cooking." I said offering him some. Ren took a bite of the F/b/f, I watched his face light up after trying my cooking. "Hey what smells so good?" Weiss asked coming into the kitchen carrying Y/n. I showed her what I made, she looked at the breakfast with shock. "Ruby you didn't have to make breakfast for us." Weiss said. Everyone looked at her shocked about me knowing how to cook. "Wait, Weiss you knew Ruby could cook and didn't say anything." Yang said. Weiss nodded sitting down at the table, she turned Y/n around in her lap to get her to eat. "Why is that such a surprise? Ruby and me learned a few basic things to cook and traded off who cooked breakfast for the three of us." Weiss explained.

"Seriously Rubes, why didn't you offer to cook more?" Yang asked. I got nervous and felt my cheeks warm up. "I just... I really only like to cook for the three of us. And with Weiss not being around I just couldn't bring myself to cook easily." I said.

"Oh so if I had stayed around with you, you would've cooked like this more?" Weiss asked. I quickly nodded my head trying to keep my embarrassment low. "Thank you for breakfast mommy!" Y/n cheered digging into the food. I started to cook some more breakfast so everyone could eat, they all joined Weiss after getting ready. "Maybe having another chef in the group will be nice." Ren said enjoying his portion.

"Yeah, Rubes you should cook more often. I want to see just how grown up you are." Yang said. Everyone started laughing as I ate my food in silence trying my best not to be even more embarrassed. After breakfast was done I went outside to cool off after what happened, as I laid on the ground Weiss and Yang came out sitting next to me. "How did you manage moving around with Y/n like this?" Weiss asked.

"That's a trade secret." I said proudly.

"She didn't most of the time she stayed in bed, unless she had to get up." Yang said spilling my secret.

"Yang!" I shouted

"Well it's true you barely did anything while you were at home, then you left which had me and dad worried." Yang said. Weiss giggled as she started petting Y/n, we sat there in silence admiring the view. "Oh Weiss, while you weren't with us Y/n unlocked her semblence." I said happily. Weiss looked at me shocked before a smile crossed her face. "That's amazing, what is it?" Weiss asked. A F/c sphere surrounded Weiss and Y/n, before it disappeared from my sight. "Y/n creates a bubble around herself or a group that can turned invisible to anyone outside of the bubble, we haven't exactly tested the limits considered she unlocked it only a little while ago." I said. Weiss reappeared exactly where she left, she looked down at Y/n who was smiling  up at her.

"That's amazing sweetie, although looking at you now I can tell you're tired. Do you need a morning nap?" Weiss asked Y/n. I saw Y/n nod as Weiss left me and Yang to go lay down with Y/n.

Weiss' POV

I crawled into bed with Y/n who was asleep by the time we got into our room. "I missed so much, but like I told you yesterday I'm not leaving you again." I thought to myself. Y/n smiled in her sleep which made me smile. "Thank you mama." Y/n said sleepily. I kissed her on her forehead before falling asleep myself.

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder, I turned to see Ruby smiling. "Hey it's afternoon now, thought you might want to be woken up." Ruby whispered. I nodded looking under the blanket to see Y/n still holding onto my clothes. "Snowflake, it's time to wake up we should start training." I said shaking Y/n gently. Y/n woke up slowly letting go of my clothes finally, she sat up rubbing her eyes. I looked at her hair and saw how much of a mess it was now. "Before we go anywhere or do anything, let's get your hair figured out." I said helping her out of bed and to the bathroom. I undid my hair and started brushing it, after I did my hair I did Y/n's hair. "Mama can you leave your hair down like that?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, but only for you." I said. I earned a giggle from her as she turned around, she looked at my face before smiling again. "Mama, you smile more then you used too." Y/n said. I nodded with a smile patting her on her head. "Well I found what makes me happy, and that's you." I said tapping her nose. That earned another giggle from Y/n before she tapped my nose, we walked out of the bathroom to find Ruby waiting in the bed room. I watched as a blush crossed her cheeks, her cheeks glowed red almost getting to her cloak color/colour. "You... look beautiful Weiss." Ruby said.

"Why thank you, now what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" I asked.