Chapter 20 The Truth about Ozpin

Y/n's POV

I was looking around at the room that appeared after Jinn started a story. She started talking about Salem and a man named Ozma, the two of them living together after Ozma broke her out of the tower that her father sealed her in. "He was a man willing to sacrifice his life for justice, but he found a person to stay alive for, while Salem found the freedom that she was searching for in his eyes." Jinn said. We watched as the surrounding room kept changing into different scenery. We watched as the room turned into a small bedroom attached to a kitchen, Salem was kneeling by a bed while Ozma was laying in it sick. "They were happy until Ozma fell ill, swords, beasts and man had all tried and failed to slay him, but his death was an illness." Jinn said. The room switched to a mountain base, with stairs leading to the top. Salem laid some flowers down on the steps before heading up the stairs and to the top of the mountain. The surrounding area switched to the top of a mountain with a lake and a tree in the center. Some leaves from the tree flew off and revealed a golden person with horns.

"Please, please bring my Ozma back." Salem begged.

"I cannot allow that. Life and death are a delicate balance that must remained balanced." The person said. Salem shouted at the person before she was surrounded with leaves. We reappeared at the base of the mountain. Salem looked back at the top of the mountain angrily. She stormed off as the surrounding area changed yet again. This time the area looked like a place where grimm would enjoy to be in. "What is this place mama?" I asked.

"I don't know." Mama answered.

We watched as Salem walked up to another lake with a tree in the center. A dark purple person came out from the lake, bending in odd ways. "What do we have here?" The person said. 

"My, Ozma was unfairly taken from me, will you bring him back?" Salem asked. The dark purple person agreed and waved a hand, bringing Ozma back. The golden person showed up again and scolded the dark purple person. "In order to keep the balance, that man shouldn't be here." The golden person said. 

"You dare enter my domain and tell me what to do?" The dark purple person said turning into a purple dragon.

"She asked me to bring him back as well, however I saw that balance was not maintained if I did so." The golden person said turning into a dragon.

"I see, let me fix my mistake." The dragon said breathing fire onto Salem and Ozma. After the fire stopped Salem was left there sitting by herself. She started shouting at the two people before the area turned into the top of the mountain that we had been to before. Salem landed in the lake and soon appeared on the top. "What have you done?" Salem asked.

"I've made you immortal." The golden person said. 

"You will never die until you realize the importance of life and death." The dark purple person said.

After that Salem traveled to her home and pulled out a short sword, mama covered my eyesas I heard Salem grunt in pain. Mama uncovered my eyes are the room changed again. "Salem learned that the gods are fallible." Jinn said. We watched as Salem traveled from kingdom to kingdom spreading word about her immortality. She made the people believe that they could take immortality from the gods. The kingdoms she talked to went to the mountain of the god of light and charged at him. Both gods were there looking at the display shocked. The people used magic to try and hurt the gods, but the god of darkness gathered their magic then crushed it sending out a wave of energy killing everyone. "It seems you have learned nothing, we will leave this planet and learn from this failure." The god of light said.

He left as the god of darkness talked to Salem about her being the only human left. We watched as Salem went to the land of darkness and jumped into one of the pools of darkness. After a minute she crawled out with red and black eyes, pale white skin and hair. "She turned into a immortal being with the desire to destory everything." Jinn said. We watched as Ozma appeared and talked with the god of light about the relics and what each of the represented. He sent Ozma back to earth giving him to someone who looked similar to him. After a while he found Salem and they ended up having kids together, each of the kids could use magic. Ozma talked with Salem abouut the relics and what would happen if they brought all the relics together. After that Salem said she was willing to destory people who opposed them. Once Ozma learned that He decided to take his kids and run from Salem, but before he could get away Salem stopped them. They started fighting with Ozma losing in the end. Jinn went on to explain how each of Ozma's reincarnations was spent a little differently, but Salem would never stop extending her reach trying to find the relics.

After that she showed each face that Ozma had showing that each one lead to a new one, before showing the one she had last seen him with. "He asked me three questions, and he didn't like all the answers I gave him." Jinn said.

"How do I destory Salem?" Ozma asked.

"You can't." Jinn said. After that we reappeared in the snow covered mountains with Oscar on the ground looking at us. "Mommy!" I yelled running over to her. She hugged me and rubbed the back of my head. "I'm so happy you're okay." Mommy said. Mommy looked at mama. "Did she see anything?" Mommy asked. 

"If you're talking about what Salem did to herself no, but she saw pretty much everything else." Mama said. Mommy sighed and hugged me again.