Chap. 4 Y/n Meets the Team

Y/n's POV

"Alright, we'll call you if anything appears in the tests otherwise you're good to go." The man in a white coat said. Mommy nodded and lifted me up into her arms, I closed my eyes tired from the tests that the people in the white coats did. "Are you tired?" Mommy asked. I nodded, laying my head on her shoulder. "Why don't you sleep for a minute, I'll wake you up when we get home." Mommy said. I nodded again letting out a yawn, I quickly fell asleep as I felt mommy bouncing with each step.

Ruby's POV

I looked at Y/n who had just fallen asleep on my shoulder. "You're so cute, hopefully the team won't mind me taking her in with us." I thought to myself as I entered the courtyard. I saw team JNPR walking towards me and Y/n, they waved to me I tried my best to wave back but couldn't. "What're you carrying?" Pyrrha asked. I turned slightly trying to show them Y/n, who was rubbing her eye still sleeping. "Please don't be super loud, she's had a rough couple of days." I quietly said. They looked confused, but they soon realized that I was carrying a kid. "Awww she's adorable, can I hold her?" Nora asked. I shook my head turning back to face them, Nora started to pout a bit. Ren quieted her down and pulled her towards the market stalls, Jaune followed behind them leaving me, Pyrrha, and Y/n alone. "So who does she belong too?" Pyrrha said. I nervously laughed and pointed at myself. Pyrrha stood there in shock staring at me. "H-how can she b-be yours?" She asked. I explained what had happened and how I came to be a mother to Y/n. "So, yeah that's how I came to adopt Y/n." I said sitting down on a bench. Pyrrha sat next to me processing what I had just told her. I felt Y/n turn in her sleep and start to wake up, I watched as she rubbed her eyes before she looked up at me. "Morning sweetie, how was your nap?" I asked.

"Good, who is that mommy?" Y/n asked pointing to Pyrrha. Pyrrha looked at me and then down at Y/n who seemed a little scared, but was trying her best to not shake in fear. "My name is Pyrrha Nikos, I'm a friend of your mom's." Pyrrha said. I set Y/n down on the ground allowing her to run around instead of being cooped up in my arms. "Go run around for a bit while me and Pyrrha talk, just don't go further then I can see." I said as Y/n nodded and started to look around the courtyard. We watched her for a minute before Jaune showed up to find Pyrrha and invite her to go eat with their team. "Well Ruby, make sure that you take good care of Y/n." Pyrrha said standing up to head out with Jaune. I nodded and watched as they walked away talking about different favorite types of food. "Y/n! Come on let's head home!" I yelled. Y/n came running over to me grabbing my hand as we started our walk to the dorms again. "Are you ready to meet your new family?" I asked. Y/n nodded, but I saw that she had a nervous look on her face. "There's no need to worry, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you." I said as we entered the dorm building.

Y/n's POV

"Mommy says these people are nice, but I don't know some mean people are nice but hurt me still." I thought to myself. We entered an elevator, mommy hit a button and we started to go up to the fourth floor. I tightened my grip on mommy's hand as we exited the elevator heading down the hallway. We got to a door and stood in front of it, I looked up to mommy to see her smiling down at me. "Ready?" She asked. I nodded as she opened the door revealing a bedroom with four beds, desks and three people sitting in different areas. "Hey guys, we're back." Mommy said as we entered the room as everyone looked at us. A person with gold hair jumped up and ran over to us. "Ruby you're back, oh and who's this?" The person asked bending down to see me. I got a little scared and hid behind mommy trying to stay out of sight. "You dolt why'd you bring her here, shouldn't she be with foster care or with other relatives?" A person with white hair asked. She came over and tried to hug me but I backed away from her, she looked at me confused. "Sorry, give her time to get to know you after those people hurt her she doesn't like to be hugged just yet." Mommy said pushing me out from behind her.

 I looked over to the the last person who had blackish hair, she also had a bow on her head. "Y-You have ears like me." I said quietly pointing to the person's bow. The person realized that I was pointing at her, she nodded and removed her bow to show me her cat ears. "B-Big s-sis." I said going over to her giving her a hug. The person didn't react at first, but soon returned my hug as tears started to flow down my face.

Blake's POV

"I guess she had an older sister at some point." I thought to myself as I felt her tears hit my shirt. We sat there for a few minutes in the hug as I tried to stop her crying, everyone watched as I let her cry in my shoulder. "My name is Blake, but if you'd like you can call me big sis." I said patting her on her back. I looked at Yang, Ruby, and Weiss to see them with tears flowing down their faces as well. "T-thank you, big sis. Mommy I love my family already." The girl said. She let go of me as she stepped back, she went back over to Ruby and stood next to her. "M-my n-name is Y-Y/n rose." Y/n said looking a little nervous.

Ruby's POV

"Alright Y/n I'll introduce you to the team." I said. Weiss, Yang and Blake got into a small semi-circle. "The person on the left is my partner Weiss, the one in the center is Yang my sister, and you met Blake who is Yang's partner." I said. I watched as Y/n nodded and looked at each of my team members. "Auntie." Y/n said pointing to Yang. I watched as Yang looked at her in shock, Y/n looked like she was about to cry again because of how Yang was acting. "Big sis." Y/n said looking at Blake when she did. Blake nodded and came over to her to pat her on the head. "M-mommy." Y/n said nervously, pointing to Weiss. Weiss also looked shocked at Y/n calling her 'mommy'. "Why are you calling me mommy? I thought Ruby was your mommy." Weiss said almost sounding offended. Y/n started to let her tears flow once more, before Weiss started to freak out about how Y/n was acting. "I-I'm sorry, I guess I can be your m-mommy too." Weiss said trying to calm Y/n down. Y/n wiped her tears away as they slowly came to an end. "R-really, your not going to hurt me if I do right?" Y/n asked. Weiss got down to Y/n's level reaching a hand up to help wipe her tears away. "Why would anyone here hurt you?" Weiss asked.

"Because I-I mess up a lot." Y/n said looking away from her. Weiss slowly wrapped her arms around Y/n, allowing her to grow used to Weiss hugging her. "Alright, it looks like everyone is on the same page, now we need to go get you some clothes." I said as Weiss released Y/n from her hug. Y/n nodded and looked at each of us before giving us a smile. "Thank you for the new family." Y/n said as we gave her a big group hug.