Chapter 27 Stealing a Ship?

Y/n's POV

That night we talked about how to steal a military ship. "You want me to go back to Atlas saying that I want to head back to Atlas?" Mama asked. 

"Well, that's at least how you'll sneak onto the ship." Jaune said.

"So how am I supposed to fly a ship like that?" Mama asked. 

"I can help with that. We just need a way for me to sneak onto the ship." Maria said. I walked over before crawling onto her lap. She wrapped her arms around me before petting my head. "What about your suitcase, mama?" I asked. She looked at me before thinking about it. "You're right, Ruby, will you go get my suitcase please?" Mama asked.

"Why do I have to?" Mommy asked. Mommy looked at us, sighing as she got up to get mama's suitcase. She brought mama's suitcase downstairs and had Maria look at it. Mama lifted me off her lap and unloaded the suitcase. "What about me? What can I do to help?" I asked. Everyone looked around for a second. "I could use an extra pair of hands." Big sis Blake said. I looked at her and nodded. "Alright, I think it's time that kids go to bed and the adults finish the plan." Mommy said. I nodded and headed upstairs to the bedroom we were sharing. The next day, Big sis Blake woke me up and let me ride between her and auntie Yang. We headed towards a tower, which is where the radar system was being held. "Ok, let's go over the plan for us." Big sis said. She told me the plan and how I just needed to follow her through the tower so we could disable the radar. "Y/n are you sure you're up for this?" Mommy asked over the radio. 

"Yeah, I'll be fine mommy." I said.

"Trust me Ruby, she'll be fine." Big sis said.

"Okay, be safe little petal." Mommy said. Auntie Yang stopped a little ways away from the tower and let me and Blake get off. "Okay, you two get in there and disable that radar." Auntie Yang said. We nodded and made our way over to the tower, we snuck around the outside of the tower before we headed inside. Once we got inside we had to sneak around a few gaurds, but that was easy for us. "Okay, let's get that radar disabled." Big sis said. I nodded as we made our way up the tower. As we made our way up I smelled some blood. "Big sis someone's bleeding." I said. We got to the first platform on the tower and saw someone laying against a box dead. "Oh no." Big sis said. She pushed me out of the way as a red blade barely missed me and her. "Adam! Don't!" Big sis yelled. I used my semblence to hide myself as I tried to find the box that had the radar in it. Once I did find it the red blade almost cut me destorying my bubble that was protecting me. "Oh no you don't I know what you're after and I won't let you turn it off." Adam said. He tried to slash me again but I dodge and drew my weapon, he charged me but big sis Blake stopped him. "Y/n get out of here this is my fight." She said. 

"No, he made it my fight when he tried to hurt me." I said. 

"Oh what's the little kitten going to do?" Adam asked making fun of me. once he said that I got upset and readied myself to take him on. I use my weapon rapier mode to try and stab him. "Don't worry I won't hurt you too much." I said smirking. I used my speed to overwhelm him and stabbed him a few times, but he got a slash on me. Big sis Blake kept trying to get me to back down as our little fight continued. "You sure do know how to fight, let me guess Blake taught you, huh?" Adam asked. 

"Nope just mommy, and mama." I said hitting his  shoulder once more. He tried slashing me once more, I backflipped out of the way andchanged my weapon to it's scythe form. "Want me to show you what mommy taught me?" I asked. He steathed his blade and signaled for me to charge him. I did and ended up cutting him once on his arm. "Wow you're good at fighting, but like Blake said before this isn't your fight." Adam said. He hit me with the back of his sword making fall over the railing. I grabbed onto a cable that was close by and slid down it. My hands hurt by the end of the cable but I landed safely. I looked up to see big sis and Adam falling from the top of the tower into some of the trees that were close to it. The guards that we snuck past on the way into the tower came running out to see what was going on. I used my seblence again hiding just in time from them. I snuck out and headed towards where Adama and Big sis. Once I got over to them they were readying themselves to attack again. "Maybe I should let big sis handle this."  I thought. I sat there hidden so that Adam couldn't use me against big sis. "Forget the past Adam, it's time to move on." Big sis said. 

"Is that what you did, you forgot about all of our memories?" Adam asked.