EX (4)

"Picture muna tayo!" Jisung immediately pulled out the phone from his pocket and swiped up for camera.

"Sige!" Chan agreed with a huge smile.

He immediately draped his arms around his dongsaeng's shoulder as Jisung stretched out his arm to get their angle and slightly pulling down just upon the roof of his lip the surgical mask he was wearing .

"Game. 1, 2, 3..."

In Jisung's count of three, they took the photo together.

"Matagal pa ba sila?" Jisung asked as he types in his keyboard some captions

"Hindi ko rin alam. Wala pang message sakin si Lix eh."

"Hyung, bibili muna ako ng kape. Wala pa naman sila." Paalam ni Changbin.

"Kinakabahan ka na, magkakape ka p-"

"Hintayin mo'ko dito. Oorder lang ako ng hot coffee at ibubuhos ko sa'yong squirrel ka-"

"JOKE!" Jisung blurted, cutting off Changbin. "Sama ako! Gusto ko din ng kape." Saad ni Jisung na ibinalik na ang phone sa back pocket ng pants matapos magpost.

"Baka may gusto ka, hyung?" Tanong ni Changbin.

"Iced americano." was all Chan replied and the two just nodded.

They left their hyung and headed to the Starbucks inside the airport. They ordered their coffee.

Meanwhile waiting, Chan's phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket. He immediately pulled it out and checked the message.

 He immediately pulled it out and checked the message

Chan happily kept his phone back in his pocket again.

"Wala pa yung dalawa. Ang tagal naman." He frowned.

Baka na-brew na sila sa coffee grinder ng Starbucks a? He thought to himself.

They were currently at the Incheon Airport. Waiting for Chan's cousin to arrive whilst the plane was boarding the last minutes that they checked it on the screen. And now, the plane finally landed.