Shower Of Rain (2)

Shower with rain and tears
We fight bored
You and I are cold
Why why why
Again, again and again
Those times come to mind, teardrops
Let's stop pushing
Now let's live in love
Now I want to live in love

A year after college, we gathered together only for Yuto to propose a marriage to Shayllah. And that was the greatest pain of all. The moment she said yes was the moment I let myself lost in the scenario too. Only to be in someone's arms wrapped around me as I bawl my eyes out over my hopeless and broken heart. It was Jinho.

I started to befriends with alcohol on Yuto and Shayllah's after wedding. And it was Jinho that became my drinking buddy and the elephant who's all ears and a brother who looks after me since he's one of the hyungs in the circle aside from Hui and Hongseok.

He was a hard drinker to the point na kahit ilang bote ng soju ang naisin nya ay hindi sya nalalasing katulad ko. Yung kalasingan ko ng gabing yon sa pagiging sawi ang nagdulot para may mangyari sa aming dalawa.

I was quickly to distance myself from him after that. But he was consistently after me and apologising for what happened. The circle knew about what happened and was angered too, especially Yuto. But for unknown reason, I stood up with Jinho when it was Yuto in fury. Maybe because I was still upset and hurt with my bestfriend.

Rain shower again Rain shower
I don't want to shed tears anymore
Rain shower, why do we always fight
I love you so much
Rain shower or rain shower
Erase the tear marks
Rain shower

Jinho and I somehow went well and was a relief dahil wala namang nabuo sa nangyare sa amin. But he confessed to me how he really felt ever since college years and that I wasn't just someone younger in the circle for him. He said he's willing to wait longer until I was finally okay.

And he was true to his words. Two years after and I said yes to him.

We were doing fine along with the circle as well pero hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit habang tumatagal kami, nagiging seloso sya kay Yuto. The funny thing was ... He's fine with Yuto, it's just me he was always furious about.

Naisip ko, nakukulangan ba sya? Hindi ba sapat yung pagmamahal na pinaparamdam ko sa kanya para magkaganito kami?

I think I have a big disease
Probably
Like this
Even if you push me away
Because it's always blue in my eyes
Let's go together to Mureungdowon
Twinkling starlight
Stay by my side
I'll be your best friend

"Anong balita ,hyung?" Shinwon asked as soon as they took their seats in the sofa.