Good Lil' Boy (7)

⚜️ WRATH

"Hello?" she spoke as soon as she swiped to answer the call.

"Chishiya, darling, I need you to do me a favor." the person on another line said in a pleading tone.

"Sorehanandesu...ka?" Cheshire asked.

(What is it?)

"Come to the backstage, please. I'll explain it to you." And the call ended.

She has no choice but to go to the backstage as what the person on the other line asked her to in sound of desperation.

"Miss, you're not allowed-"

"It's fine. I asked for her." A woman in fabulous ladies suit with an identification card written in it EEC President, came in rescue when one of the guards at the backstage entrance obstructed her.

The guard let her and the woman assisted her on the corner.

"What is it, mom?" she asked as soon they turned to each other.

"I-"

"Mom?" a male voice interrupted that made them both tilted their head to the direction of voice.

"Yeosang."

"Ryu."

They both called and Yeosang/Ryu's smile widened as it turned into a giggle saka bahagya pang lumapit sa mag-ina.

"I didn't know she's your daughter, President." Yeosang chuckled.

"Yes, Ryu." the woman nodded with a slightly shy smile.

Chandria Chiharu had been in the fashion industry for twenty three years starting from the bottom as seamstress and fashion designer to some modelling and branded clothes company. For sure she and Yeosang had encountered numerous times due to fashion businesses dahil ilan sa mga sinusuot ng models ay design nya so he knows her. It's just that her mom doesn't like to involve personal life into business especially when she got divorced six years ago.

"Ryu?" Cheshire asked and gave Yeosang and her mom a glance.

"Ahh.." Yeosang nodded in interest. "Ryusan Kang is my model name. I'm only called Yeosang at the Academia." he explained.

"Ahh-"

"Ryu, we don't have time. Let's explain things after the event. We have a much more salient matter to take care of." Cheshire's mom interrupted.

"I'm sorry, President." Yeosang apologized and the President nodded saka humarap sa anak.

"Chishiya, I told you earlier that I need you to do me a favor." her mom started and Yeosang's brow raised. Her tone sounds professionally speaking. "The situation is ... Ryu's partner was forced to back out on the event last minute. Her boyfriend came and dragged her out for some personal issues. Accusing her girlfriend of cheating with one of the male models." she shakes her head.

"You want me to find a fill-in for that model?" she asked with a brow raised.

"No." her mom shakes her head again. "You will be the fill-in."

Cheshire and Yeosang's eyes widened as they looked at the President together.

"Does it mean she's Himari?!" Yeosang was a mixture of shock and awe.