Good Lil' Boy (9)

⚜️ SUMMER FAIR

"Cheshire?" Hongjoong called.

"Yes, senior Joong?" she immediately responded and stepped forward a little from the corner upon hearing Hongjoong called her name.

"Is it okay if I assigned you here at the Atelier Room?" tanong ni Hongjoong. "Don't worry, you'll be here with your seniors, Kwon, Jihoon, Heize, and Yeosang."

Her brows lifted together and immediately flashed a smile when her seniors Kwon and Jihoon flashed her a smile while Heize glance at her from the other end before winking at her. Hongjoong chuckled.

 Hongjoong chuckled

Kim Yukwon, Pyo Jihoon and Heize Hamilton are another senior from section B of grade 12

"The Academia is filled with students and outsiders since we are open for public. We are too crowded and your hand is still injured. Baka mas okay na dito ka na lang muna sa Atelier Room to assist plus its safer for your injury kasi hindi masasanggi dahil may limited number of persons lang tayo na allowed pumasok dito." Hongjoong explained.

"Walang problema, senior. Thank you." Cheshire timidly smiled with a nod.

After the short meeting of assigning each member of the Art Organization to their designated space, everyone immediately headed to their assignments. Today was the official start of the KQ Elite Summer Fair which is publicly open kaya naman crowded ang Academia ngayon.

"Wow! So this is what the Atelier Room at KQ Elite Academia looks like?"

"Yeah. It's much prettier and amazing in actual than photos."

"This is heaven for artists!"

"I wish I had a complete set of art materials like these!"

"Gusto ko tuloy mag-aral dito." another one said with a pout as she uncapped a lilac colored copic marker to add color to her working on progress art.