Liar (Part 3)

[OMEGA X]

"Nasaan si Joy?" Hangyeom asked upon noticing that aside from Jergene, Hwichan, Rhana and Xen, Joy wasn't in the circle too when they got back after hours of finding the Beringer Luminus Oak Knoll Chardonnay 2019 wine that Rhavin requested.

"Ahh.. nasa private room din. Umakyat muna habang wala pa kayo. Kasabay nya umakyat sina Rhana eh." Rhavin answered.

The place was a bistro club. Specifically bistro by day and club by night and so there are private rooms as well. But for tonight's celebration, Rhavin and Jaehan made the whole place private just for Priyah and Jehyun's celebration.

"Naparami yung inom nya kanina eh. Ang tagal nyo daw kasi." Reese added while caressing the head of his boyfriend, Hyuk na agad sumandal sa kanya pagkarating nila.

"Mukhang marami kayo napag usapan habang wala kami ah?" Jaehan smiled. He knew.

"Puntahan mo na lang sa taas. Last room sa east wing." Rhavin instructed.

"Thanks." He nodded and turned on his heel.

Hangyeom headed upstairs and direct to the last room in east wing where Rhavin instructed him na puntahan dahil nandoon si Joy.

"Love?" he carefully closed the door behind him and walked towards the bed with a back figure facing him.

"Mm?" Joy lazily turned her body upon hearing his voice. "You guys are back." Her voice was a little hoarse as if she came from slumber.

"Yeah." Hangyeom sat beside Joy and started combing the strands of her hair using his fingers. "Took us long to find the wine. Medyo mahirap hanapin." he chuckled and so she is.

Then there was pure silence after the little conversation went off. She wrapped her arm around his waist so Hangyeom had to make his position comfortable so he can as well cuddle her in return.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Hangyeom softly apologised, caressing the back of her head. "Didn't mean to push you off the mood."

Joy did not respond at his apology and so Hangyeom thought she was still off about what happened kaya naman inilapit nya pa ang sarili at inayos ang pagkakayakap dito.

"Do you want a baby, Hangyeom?" Joy erratically quizzed while dazing in his arms.

"What?" Medyo di makapaniwalang tanong ni Hangyeom. He even distanced his self a little to glance at her face if she was seriously asking the question.

 He even distanced his self a little to glance at her face if she was seriously asking the question

"Do you want a baby?" she repeated the question habang diretso ang tingin sa mga mata ni Hangyeom.

"Of course." He flashed her a smile, tucking the strands of her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek.