Liar (Part 1)

[OMEGA X]

"- and I promise to give you love, family and home."

The groom vowed in tears and slipped the ring on his bride's finger.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife!" the priest announced. "You may now kiss the bride."

The guests stood up from their white clothed seats and gave a warm round of applause and cheer of congratulatory to the newly wedded couple whose sweetly sharing their first kiss as husband and wife.

"Okay girls! It's your time to determine who'll be next in line at the altar!" the bride squealed holding her bouquet.

The celebration continued at the reception hall full of guests and upbeat music playing on the background.

They were at the moment ng paghahagis ng bouquet at most of the single and in a relationship girls that were friends with the bride were gathered in the middle of the floor, waiting for the flower bouquet to be thrown backward towards them.

"Game na ba?" the bride asked habang nakatalikod.

"Teka! Teka lang, Rhavin!" alma ni Reese, isa sa mga kaibigan ng bride na si Rhavin na kasali din sa pagsalo ng bouquet.

Reese tilted at a specific table at mapang asar na ngumiti. Agad din ngumiti ang isa pa nilang kaibigan.

"Hoy! Jorrdin Olivien Yarra, tumayo ka dyan!" Priyah called.

The two girls went straight to her table at hinigit sya matapos banggitin ang buong first name nya.

"Bakit kasama pa ako? Kayo na lang." Saad nya habang pinipigilan ang sarili na mahigit papunta sa gitna.

"Alangan sina Jergene at Rhana ang higitin namin eh kasal na sila? Ayon nga at hawak ni Xen yung pangatlong anak nila ni Rhana tapos tig isa naman si Hwichan at Jergene sa kambal nila dun sa table nila. Tayo na lang ang di pa ikinakasal sa magbabarkada na pwede makisalo ng bouquet ni Rhavin, girl!" Priyah kidded at bahagyang hinigit pababa ang laylayan ng red gown na suot nya as a candle lighter sa kasal ng kaibigan.

"Malay mo sa third time na masalo mo yung bouquet eh pakasalan ka na ni Hangyeom, di ba?" Reese eyed Hangyeom na katabi nya sa table. It earned a glare from Joy.

Hangyeom just let out an awkward laugh as he pursed his smiles.

"Dali na, Joy!" pagpilit ni Priyah.

Joy glanced at her long time boyfriend sitting next to her whose lips are now pursed. He gave her a single nod at ngumiti na lang sya ng bahagya saka napipilitang nagpahigit sa dalawang kaibigan.

She stood in the middle of the reception's floor kasama ng dalawa pang kaibigan na excited makisalo sa bouquet.

"Three, two, one ..." Rhavin counted backwards with the emcee and threw her bouquet in the air.

Joy gripped the hem of her gown as she watch where the flower bouquet would land. She was looking up and her hands tightly gripped on her hem as she swallowed.