Good Lil' Boy (4)

⚜️BABY

"Miss Chiharu, you are 8 minutes late but you still manage to chill with an iced coffee?" Mr. Encarnacion paused from his preview of lesson as he noticed someone standing at the main door of the class.

"S-sorry, sir-"

"Sir!" a male voice interrupted, raising his left hand. Sabay silang napalingon sa gawi nya.

"Yes, Mr. Choi?" he called and Jongho stood up.

"Sinundo po sya kanina ng isa sa head planning committee ng Arts Organization para sa design na gagamitin nila sa Summer Fair. You can ask someone from the head planning committee why the meeting finished late when it was written in our protocol that any organization meeting should be held and finished before the member's class schedule. She was even asked to order coffee for her seniors. Why not discuss things with Kang Yeosang of 12-A?" tuloy tuloy nyang saad at nanlaki ang mata ni Cheshire.

She opened her mouth to complain against what Jongho said but she heard a single crack noise making her immediately shut her mouth upon noticing his right hand resting on top of his table. Tightly clenched that created the cracking sound. He then rest his hand open, tapping his fingers and smiling to Mr. Encarnacion as Cheshire swallowed.

"Oh my gosh. Did he just dropped Kang Yeosang's name-"

"Ssshh Asia! Kasing lawak talaga ng Asya bunganga mo noh? Napaka ingay mo." naiiling na saway ni San kay Asia na nasa last seat ng row 5. Asia glared at San and rolled her eyes off her classmates when some of them laughed. Ngumisi lang si San sa kanya.

"Prosto bud' blagodaren, potomu chto ya ne upomyanul brata Khondzhuna..." Jongho mouthed to Asia with a mocking sarcasm and wiggled his brows once.

(Magpasalamat ka na lang dahil hindi si Hongjoong hyung ang binanggit ko)

"Aba gag-" Asia held back her own tongue. "Khorosho." and she rolled her eyes off again. "Perks of being the damn class president. Psh!" She muttered to herself.

(Okay)

San looked back to Jongho whose seat is in the third row aligned with him in first column. H shakes his head with a smirk of interest. Meanwhile Mingi was suppressing his giggles from the first seat of fourth column while Wooyoung whose Jongho's seatmate seem dumbfounded at Jongho's direct and certain name drop.

"Okay." Mr. Encarnacion spoke and tilted his body to face Cheshire who remains standing near the main door. "I'll discuss things with Mr. Kang Yeosang after class and you may take your seat for now, Miss Chiharu."

"T-thank you, sir." she stuttered and walked towards her seat beside Mingi.

She sat in silence. Hindi mapakali as their teacher continued the preview of lesson and started discussing for 1 and a half hour.

"Class dismissed." the teacher announced and Cheshire's knees stopped shaking.

The teacher was still collecting his things habang nag aayos na din ng gamit ang mga kaklase nya. She badly wanted to leave the room in hurry. Ni halos hindi na nya nainom ang coffee latte na binili ni Jongho kanina kapalit ng nabuhos nyang kape.