Love Talk (Part 3)

[WAYV]

TRIGGER WARNING!!!
(blood and violence. fire and death)

"I missed you." she whispered an inch away on his lips, her eyes ogling on his eyes. His cheeks being caressed by her soft thumb.

Ten's mischievous smile suddenly appeared.

He let out a soft chortle as he adored her, immediately wrapping his hands on the region of her lower back and pulling her close to lean her balance more on his built

"I missed you too, baby." Ten muttered in return. Another soft chortle emitted yet it sound way more of a sexy one.

Lilie's smiles widened that even her eyes smiled with her. Leaning her forehead to his, pitching the tip of their noses.

"Thank you for depriving the life of the man that gave me this grisly scar."  The sincerity was all over her tone.

"Anything for my baby." He palatably responded, tucking some strands of her hair behind her ear. "You know how I told them not to get too immersed with their character. But they did and look at you. You're hurt and scarred. Those imbeciles deserved it."

She smiled at his words as he run his fingers through her hair. He then once again sealed their gaps with another kiss. It was more of a soul kiss. Both indemnifying each other's crave of passion and blood.

"Damn.." he bit his bottom lip when she moistened the excess blood from it since she can't help herself but bit his lips, oleaginous over his blood she haven't savored for months.

Lilie giggled as she moistened her own lips. She was still ogling through his enchanting pair of eyes. The momentum of mischief was over.

"Just keep up until the night before the wedding day, alright?" He caressed the side of her thigh. "You must also keep your promise to me, baby." and she willingly bobbed her head with obedience.

They stayed in silence by the window all embraced for a few more minutes.

"You should get back to your room. Yangyang might wonder why you aren't beside him." He added gently combing her hair with his fingers.

She then stood properly, gaining his self balance from leaning forward to Ten. She took her glass of water still half filled and headed for the bedroom door to leave. But it was pushed open when she was about to twist the knob.

"Yang." Lilie's eyes enlarged at the sight of her inamorato.

"I've been looking for you then I heard Ten. What are you doing here?" Yangyang's brows knitted together.