(Chapter 30) It's A New Day, It's A New Dawn

Start from the beginning

"Just a little bit more" I say.

"I can hear the everyone outside, the teachers are gonna be here any second to open the doors" He splurts out.

"I know, just. Hold. On" I say as I finish up. I slide down the ladder Zane was holding up and I put the grab all our supplies and put them in my bag as Zane throws the empty spray cans in the trash.

We quickly run out of the cafeteria and blend in with the crown as the teachers open the doors and everyone starts to filter in. Sasha walks up to us.

"Is it done" She whispers.

"Well, wanna come see?" I joke.

We all follow the crowd and soon make our way back into the cafeteria. Where everyone is gathered around, admiring our handy work.

"Holy shit" Sasha say while trying to hold back her laughter.

The walls of the cafeteria are covered with the shadow knight logo and all the teachers and students stand on in awe. The logos on the walls, on the tables and even some on the roof.

"Alright, nothing to see here" The teachers say as they push everyone out. And then just like clockwork.

"Will Gene, Zenix and Sasha please come to the principal's office"

"You gonna be okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I've got a sound alibi and I'm not associated with them anymore anyway. I'll be fine" She says cockily. "Besides, the look on their faces with be enough"

Lucinda P.O.V

"Oi, Gene" I shout as he walks down the school corridors.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Y/n's pet witch. Or is she your pet cat?" He mocks.

I shoot a fireball next to him and he jumps back in fear.

"Watch it, you almost hit me. I thought you didn't use your magic to hurt people" He says in a panic.

"Yeah, but I have no problem using it to take out the trash" I say as I grit my teeth and ignite another fire ball in my hands.

"What she's trying to say, is that is this your final warning to leave Y/n alone" Laurence says.

"Or else" Garroth says as he, Laurence, Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau all stand behind me.

"Laurence!" Gene shouts. "Whatever they've side to you, it's a lie. The only way to get Y/n back is to be on my side"

"Gene" He basically laughs out. "I was never on your side, I've been working with Garroth to stop you"

Gene's face freezes up and the realisation that he was played. He goes to tuen and run but bumps into Aaron and falls back on in ass.

"Let her go Gene, at this point it's just pathetic" Garroth says.

Gene gets up, steaming with anger. He quickly turns and punches Aaron round the jaw, allowing him to run past him and round a corner. Where we all give chase.

Y/n P.O.V

Zane and I walk down the school halls, hoping to run into everyone so we can explain everything. But luckily we run into some else.

"Gene" Zane grumbles out and Gene runs round a corner and stops right in front of me. He doesn't notice me as he's looking back from where he just ran from. I tap his shoulder and he turns round.

"You know, we gotta stop meeting like this" I joke and then punch him square in his nose, breaking it.

Everyone else comes running round the corridor but I only focus on Lucinda as I run up and give her a tight hug. We stay like that for a few moments till I open my eyes and see Laurence. My grip tightens and Lucinda turns to look at Laurence as well.

"It's okay, he's with us. He's been helping Garroth" She says.

Laurence stays silent and he scratches the back of his head in nervousness. I look around at everyone and can't help but smile at all my friends. Till.

"Zane Ro'Meave, please come to the principal's office"

We all head to the principal's office, with me and Zane going in while everyone else stays behind. Zane sits down at the desk while I stay, leaning against the closed door.

The principal silently pulls out a spray can and places it on the table. She then turns it round to show a label that reads, property of Zane Ro'Meave.

"We found this in the trash at in the cafeteria. I'm afraid that this is a serious offence and cannot be taken lightly" She says. Zane remains silent. "Due to severity of your actions here" She starts.

"It was me" I but in.

"What?" She says.

"I sprayed the cafeteria. Zane had nothing to do with this" I say as calmly as I can. Zane goes to speak but I look at him and he stops himself.

"Are you sure this is the story you want to go with?" She asks.

I take a deep breath and nod.

"Then you leave me no choice"

Lucinda P.O.V

Y/n and Zane walk out of the principal's office and before I can say anything, Y/n dives in for a tight hug.

"What happened?" I ask.

Y/n looks up at me with tears swelling in her eyes. She stays silent and just holds me. I look over a Zane as I try and comfort her.

"She's been expelled"

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here

So there it is. That's this story done for now, for now. I don't have any plans to continue it but if you guys really want me to continue then just ask. But I won't be continuing till I've finished my other story. Which is a RWBY story so if you like that go check it out. Well now that shameless promotion is out of the way. I'm sorry about the ending, I know it's a big cliffhanger but it's just how I wanted to end this. Also I'm sorry this took so long to get out but it's here now.I honestly have enjoyed this so don't feel like your forcing me to continue this if you ask. Anyway that's all from me for now. Cya.

Goodbye and goodnight
Honestly, thanks for reading