(Side Story 17) A Moment To Die For (26k Special?)

P.s. I'm not in the mood to edit this right now but I wanna put it out there so be prepared for terrible grammar and spelling

Lucinda P.O.V (Hotel Room) (Early Afternoon)

Creak

"Baby!" Y/n shouts as she runs off the bed and tackles me into a hug just as I open the door. She pops her head up and greets with a small, little, cute. "Hi"

"Hey" I greet. "Anyone else here?"

"Nope, just us" Y/n says with a smile that just beams joy and excitement. I hate to ruin that. "You wanna cuddle, watch a movie, bath in the sun. Or maybe we could just fool around?" Y/n says with blush on her face as she avoids eye contact.

"Well, as much as I really want to cuddle with you..." I start and Y/n's face grows a look of confusion as one of her ears bends to the side. "...there's something we need to take care with"

Y/n looks down into the shopping bag I'm holding to see. I quickly go to grab her arm but she shifts into a cat and runs up onto the bed.

"Y/n! Shift back right now" I say as I sit down next to her but she just ends up jumping off the bed. "Y/n I need to clean your ears, they're disgusting and I'm surprised you can still hear with the amount of gunk in there"

"Y/n" I say more sternly and a reluctant black cat jumps up and slowly walks over. "Shift"

After she rolls her eyes, a meif'wa shaped Y/n appears with her head in my lap. I roll the bed sheets over to cover her up in case someone walks in. "Thank you" I say then kiss her forehead.

"You're evil" Y/n mutters with the cutest pout on her face.

"Yep, I'm completely despicable for wanted my girlfriend to be clean" I joke then grab a cotton bud. "Now hold still and we'll be done quickly"

I gently turn her head to the side and place my empty hand on her head, comfortingly stroking her. As soon as the cotton bud goes in, she tenses up but I keep stroking her. "Shhhhhhh, it's okay" I whisper, so softly that I barely hear it but with her cat ears, I know she can.

"So, hows your day been?" I ask while continuing to clean and stroke her.

"Good" She mumbles while squinting. "I just lounged around and started to write a new song. Wanna hear?"

"Have you finished it already?" I ask.

"No, but it goes like. My girlfriend is the best. But when she cleans my ears, I mistake her for a pest" She mumbles and I can't hold back a giggle.

"And when did you write this song?" I joke.

"Just now, it's based on true events" She grumbles and shivers as I clear a bit deeper. "I have been working on a new song but you can't hear it yet"

"Huh! Why not?" I joking ask to keep her distracted. Which seems to be working as she's stopped tencing so hard.

"Cause this is your punishment for being a bad girlfriend" Y/n mumbles.

"Says the girl who's purring" I joke. "You sure this is a punishment?"

"Yeah, absolutely" Y/n sleepily mumbles. "This is, torcher"

I slowly turn her head to the other side to clean the other ear. As such Y/n starts instinctively nuzzling into my stomach and I have to hold my breath for a moment before continuing to clean.

"Hmm hmm hmmm?" Y/n mumbles incoherently into my stomach. Sending pleasant shivers up my spine.

"Work was alright. Nothing too interesting happened. Some new stock arrived so I spent most of the day organising and shelving it all. Would have been a lot easier with my little helper there with me" I ramble.

"Hmmmm" Y/n says, well attempts to say.

"No it's fine, I'm just teasing. I know you wanted to work on a new song so I won't hold it against you. This time" I tease and Y/n sleepily wraps her arms around my waist.

"You know, I love how soft the tips of your ears are" I say as I start massaging her ear. "They weren't at all what I expected when I first started pampering you. Thank you by the way, for not putting up such a fuss this time. I worry about you getting sick and your ears are practically the perfect space for bacteria to live. We might have to do this more often"

I notice Y/n rolling her eyes and I can't help but giggle. "You rolling your eyes Miss. You know I'm right"

"Hmmm hmmm" Y/n mumbles and girls herself into more of a ball.

"Oh yes, I'm so mean for wanting to keep you healthy" I say.

"Hmmm h hmmm hmmm h hmmmmm hmmmmmm?" Y/n asks.

"No, cause you can't be trusted to clean yourself properly when you're alone. And when we're together in the shower, we get very easier, distracted" I say.

"It's your own fault for being so beautiful" Y/n says as turns her head up to me.

I lean down and kiss her lips while I hold her chin in my hand. "Right back at you"

"Are you finished? With the cleaning?" Y/n asks, looking slightly worried, in a cute way though.

"Yep all finished" I say as I kiss her forehead. "Thanks for being such a good girl for me"

Y/n sits up and quickly grabs my face in her hands before blessing me with her perfect lips. I wrap one arm around her waist, keeping her close. And the other hand, I place on her check.

As we pull away, I open my eyes and am met with Y/n's angelic smile. The smile that I long for. The smile that I wanna come home to. The smile that I will keep safe no matter what.

"Come here, it's time I return the favour" Y/n says as she sits back against the bed. She takes my hand and leads me into her lap before gently stroking me.

Thinking I'm asleep, Y/n reaches over to grab her guitar.

A/n: I couldn't find an acoustic female cover so just use your imagination

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here,

So, it's been a good minute. I had to take some time off due to personal reasons. That I won't go into cause they are only around this time of the year cause of my birthday. Long story short I've never celebrated my birthday and as such I have a really negative opinion about my birthday. It just puts me in a bad mood for a while.

I don't know when the next few chapters will come out especially since this chapter goes against my plan. But this is what I wanted to do so we'll see how things go.

And thanks for 26k views, it means a lot but cause of the mood I'm in at the moment I really can't express that. And I'm not sorry for that. I won't apologise for the way I'm feeling, I just need to ride these feelings out for a while.

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading, and for all your support