(Side Story 11) Leave It To The Siblings

Lucinda P.O.V (MyStreet)

"THE STREET GOT BLOWN UP!?!?" Y/n shouts as we look on at the crater that we used to call home. "Where the hell are we gonna live!?!?"

"Well this is unfortunate" I say as Y/n, along with the rest of the group continue to freak out. Except for Zane who has a smug look on his face.

"Hahaha, guess you're all out of a house, too bad" Zane mocks.

"Why thank you Zane, that's so kind" Y/n says with a devilish grin on her cute face.

"What?" Zane asks.

"Did you hear that guys, looks like we're all gonna be living with Zane till we find a new place to live" Y/n says, her grin growing in both size and evil intent.

BOOM!!!

"Thank goodness, wait. MY HOUSE!!!" Zane shouts as his emo-abode explodes off in the distance.

"Well if that isn't karma I don't know what is" Katelyn says.

"Well, I gotta head off to work" I say as I lean in a kiss Y/n on the check. "I'll just leave things in your capable hands"

"Well, I won't go as far as to say I'm capable. But I'll do my best babe" Y/n says proudly.

"Actually I was talking to Aaron" I say and Y/n's ears droop which I can't help but chuckle at. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist. You're too cute when you're mad"

"Kawaii-Chan has to go to work too. Kawaii-Chan is sorry she can't help" Kawaii-Chan mumbles.

"It's fine, we've got this" Y/n says as she looks back at everyone else.

"Actually I've got to work too" Katelyn says.

"Same here" Dante adds.

"Ha, you idiots have jobs" Travis mocks.

"Travis, we have the same shift" Dante points out.

"Oh, right" Travis says.

"So it's just down to Aph, Aaron, Zane, Garroth and myself?" Y/n asks.

"Seems so" Aph says.

"Don't worry guys, we've got this" Aaron says. "We'll speak to the mayor and go from there"

Y/n P.O.V (Hotel Room)

"So, we'll be staying here till we find a new place to stay?" Garroth asks as we, along with Zane, Aph and Aaron, walk into our hotel room.

"Seems so" Zane says.

"Could be worse" Aph says as she flops onto one of the beds. "At least the beds are comfy" She says as she sinks in, making herself at home.

"Since there are only four double beds, two people will have to sleep on the floor" Aaron points out.

"Or three people could just sleep in one bed" I say.

"There is a sofa that someone could sleep on" Garroth points out.

"We'll just have to decide when everyone else is here" Aaron says. "As for right now, we need to find a new place to live"