Criminals

-Meliodas POV-

"Well, let's begin with this cute little girl. What's her job? Well, she is smuggling and selling drugs to people." Elizabeth's father said and pointed at Elaine.

"Isn't that right?" He asked and took away the tape from her mouth.

"I'm sorry, it's true." Elaine said. I was shocked.

"The next one is this tall boy. He is a thief and rob banks." He said.

"I kinda do that, yes." Ban said.

"This girl. She is a bomb and drug maker. She does the little girl's drugs." He said and pointed at Merlin.

"That's true. I am sorry Captain." Merlin said.

"He is a clothes maker and smuggling things in the clothes." He said and pointed at King.

"Sorry." King said.

"Let's go to this man that is a hacker." He said and pointed at Gowther.

"I am." Gowther said.

"This girl is a illegal spy that steal famous things." He said.

"I'm so sorry." Diane said.

"And lastly, this boy that helps that black haired girl to smuggle the drugs to the blonde one." He said. Escanor was just quiet.

"So, do you still want them as friends?" Elizabeth's father then asked.

"Yes!" Elizabeth said. I nodded in agreement.

"Well then, to bad for you." He said. Elizabeth took in my arm.

"Go up on our room. I will go there when this is over" I whispered. She nodded and did as told. I looked at Elizabeth's father.

"Okay then, let them go." I said.

"Give me my daughter." He said. I nodded at Ban and he understood. He kicked Elizabeth's father in the gut, making everyone else fight back too. He had no chance against them. Expectically Elaine who can be a murderous robot sometimes.

I ran to get some rope and found it.

Then I ran back and saw the policemen and Elizabeth's father passed out. We immediately bound them together and took them out of the house.

Then out of nowhere, Ban come with a sign board where it stood. 'Get one if you want. It's free.' And hug it over the three men.

Then we walked inside again. I ran up to my and Elizabeth's room immediately. I saw her sitting in the bed with Tristan in her lap.

"Daddy!" Tristan said when I ran in. I hugged them both.

"We should move." Elizabeth whispered. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's too dangerous here." I whispered back. Then the sins walked in.

"So, you all are criminals huh?" I asked. They all nodded slowly.

"We are sorry." Diane said.

"I don't regret a thing!" Elaine said proud.

"You are unbelievable!" I said.

"To think that today would be so strange." Elizabeth said.

"You mean the kidnapping?" King asked.

"The whole day. I woke up with a drunk Meliodas, then we drove to the hospital because of Tristan's back and we come home with all you guys been kidnapped to our house." Elizabeth said giggling.

"Captain got drunk?!" Ban asked shocked. Elizabeth nodded.

"How was he?" Diane asked.

"Someone wanted to have 'fun' then. He did this." Elizabeth said and showed a hiccup. I didn't even know she had one. Everyone was looking at me and I felt really embarrassed. I slowly walked and hide behind Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth, I'm scared." I whispered. Diane and Elaine looked at me with a look like they was about to kill someone or rather, kill me.

"It's okay." Elizabeth said.

"Why are you looking at daddy like that? I like to have fun too. The funniest thing I know is hide and seek!" Tristan said. Everyone started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Tristan asked, sounding a bit hurt. I picked up Tristan and hugged him.

"We mean fun for parents. Not for kids." I said.

"But what is fun for parents?" Tristan asked. Everyone went quiet.

"It's nothing." Elizabeth said.

"But I want to know!" Tristan said.

"You are too small to understand." I said.

"But just tell me!" Tristan said.

"Maybe you should tell him?" Escanor suggested.

"Okay, it's when the two parents makes babies." I said.

"Send a letter to the stork?" Tristan asked. Everyone started laughing again.

"Am I gonna get a sibling?!" Tristan asked.

"N-no, no. We... ugh... never sent the letter?" I said, not sure what I was gonna say.

"Oh, I wanted a sibling." Tristan said. I looked at Elizabeth with a smirk and she blushed. She nearly never blush.

"I would also like to have another child." I said. Elizabeth blushed even more.

"M-maybe in the future." Elizabeth said.

"I will make sure you get a sibling." I said to Tristan.

"Yay!" Tristan yelled.

"Okay, I will just go." Merlin said. The others agreed and come up with some other things why to leave.

"Elaine?" Elizabeth asked before she left.

"Yes Elizabeth?" Elaine asked.

"Think you could take care of Tristan tonight? Me and Meliodas have some things to take care of." Elizabeth said.

"Sure." Elaine said.

"Make sure he doesn't move too much." Elizabeth said.

"Okay, BAN!" Elaine yelled. Ban come running in the room.

"Yes?" Ban asked.

"You carry Tristan. We will be babysitters tonight." Elaine said. Ban did as told and let Tristan ride on his back. Then they walked out. I looked at Elizabeth.

"What is it we need to take care of?" I asked. She kissed me.

"We wanted one child more right?" She asked. I smirked.

"This will be a long night. You really ready for that?" I asked. She nodded.

"Always." She said.

-End