Agreement

-Elizabeth's POV-

The blonde boy took my hand and started to drag me out of the classroom.

"W-where are you taking me?" I asked, still tears in my eyes. He walked pretty slow, but it was of how I hurt him yesterday. It was good too because my leg really hurt and I couldn't walk so much.

We walked about 5 minutes to the toilet. He then dragged me inside and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He then pulled me down on the toilet. I just hope he didn't see that my leg hurt. I got enough. I stood up fast, pushed him aside and walked away as fast as I could.

"Elizabeth!" He yelled, but I just continued to a bench. I didn't feel like school just now.

-Meliodas POV-

I didn't find Elizabeth anywhere after that she walked away from me. Then the bell rang, that means it was a 15 minutes brake. So I walked up to the sins.

"Hey Captain, how is it doing with Elizabeth?" Ban asked.

"I am starting to think that it is like Zeldoris said, I don't have a chance with her." I answered.

"Awww, I wanted a girl more in the group." Diane said.

"Yeah, it would be good for our repetition if the baddest girl in school was in our group." King said.

"Agree." Gowther stated.

"But is it true? That you actually love her?" Merlin asked.

"Yeah, you never even like people if they don't catch your attention like we did."

"Yeah, I really love her. I could do anything for her." I answered.

"Wow. That was deep." Diane said.

"And Gowther, if you even try to play with her, I will make sure you regret it. We all know that you are the biggest player in school. " I warned.

"I understand." Gowther answered. We chatted for a little while before the bell rang. When it did I was going to do my last try to make her like me, and if not, I get at last to kiss her. I started heal my arms and leg with my darkness, I wanted to try to make Elizabeth do it, but now I don't have a choice. I took off the bandages and it was like it never happened.

I stood outside the classroom, waiting on Elizabeth. Everyone had already walked in, but I didn't see Elizabeth. I waited about one minute before I started looking after her. I had walked around half the school when I found her sitting on a bench with headphones. I don't think she heard the bell.

I walked up to her, but she didn't see me. This was the perfect moment to do this. I walked to the bench and pinned her to it, with me on top of her. I held her wrists in my hands as I sat on top of her.

"W-what a-are y-you doing?!" She asked while trying to get out of my grip, but it didn't work. I was right, she always uses speed, not strength, so I was basically stronger than her. I leaned in closer to her while she continued to try to flee.

"Stop! Let me go! Don't do this!" She yelled, but I didn't listen and no one heard either. I leaned in closer and closer.

"Stop! What was it I said?! You pretend that you care about me and then you hurt me! I hate you! I hope we will never meet again! I wish I didn't go easy on you yesterday or today!" She yelled and started crying a little. I felt horrible, I just made the one I love cry. I stepped back a step, allowing her to sit up, but not go anywhere.

"Why are everyone always doing this to me? Hurting me! I hate my life!" She cried. I hugged her.

"Hey, stop crying. It wasn't my intention to hurt you. I-I, it's that I love you and as the school's bad boy, I don't know how love works. I just want to kiss you the whole time, touch you anywhere and make you mine and only. I... I am sorry for how horrible I have been to you." I explained. She stopped crying.

"And I... I am sorry for trying to kiss you and made you upset. I just wanted you to like me back so I tried, but it didn't work and now you hate me." I continued.

"I-I am sorry." She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For not liking you back. I know how it feels when you just want to be loved by someone, even when you don't care who it is, you just want to feel loved." Elizabeth said.

"Elizabeth? Is that the way you feel?" I asked. She just nodded.

"Do you want to make a deal?" I asked.

"W-what for deal?" She asked.

"You will be my girlfriend for a month, I will try to make you feel loved and cared for and you need to try to love me back. Okay?" I suggested.

"I-I don't know, I don't even know your name." She said.

"Meliodas, that's my name." I answered.

"O-okay Meliodas!" She said. I got as happy as I could.

"Okay then, shall we go to class?" I asked standing up and walk about two steps.

"I would like to sit here a little longer." She answered.

"Is something wrong?" I asked concern.

"N-no, n-nothing is wrong." Elizabeth answered.

"Anyway, how did you get that scar on your cheek?" I asked.

"I-I tripped." She said, but I didn't believe her.

"Do you want me to take care of you?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, I just want to sit here a little longer." She said. I walked back and sat down beside her.

"Just tell me if something is bothering you, okay?" I told her. She just nodded. I slide my hand down her waist and to her back then pulled her closer to me.

"I love you." I said and snuggled my head up in her neck.

"M-Meliodas!" She said.

"Mmm?" I responded.

"P-please stop." She said.

"Don't I have permission to do this?" I asked. She just shook her head.

"Okay then." I said and took my head away from her neck, but started sliding down my hand between her legs, touching her everywhere between her legs except at her private place. I saw that every time I did that, she looked like she was in pain.

"M-Meliodas!" She said. I stopped and stood up.

"Come on, I will clean your scar on the cheek." I said.

"Do I have to?" She asked, I just nodded and took her hand, pulling her up. We walked to the toilet.

"Sit on the toilet." I ordered while locking the door. She did as told. I walked up to her. I took both of my hands on her waist feeling where her pants started.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked. That's when I did it.