Home

-Meliodas POV-

"You will understand soon enough." I said.

"How will you do anything in that condition?" Diane asked.

"I am sure it will work." I said.

"Not in the coming 5 months that you need to have that bandage on." The nurse said coming in the room.

"5 MONTHS?!" I yelled. She nodded.

"What happened to you anyways?" She asked.

"That's none of your business." I said.

"He flirted with Elizabeth." King spoke.

"Elizabeth Liones?! Oh goddesses. You was lucky you isn't in hospital in this moment or is permanently hurt." The nurse said.

"Is it any way I can heal faster?" I asked.

"It's one way, but I don't think you will like it or do it easy." The nurse said.

"What is it?" Diane asked.

"A goddess must heal you, but it isn't so many goddesses in this school. It's only Reducel, Tarmiel, Elizabeth, Mael-" We all cut her off.

"Elizabeth?! She is a goddess?!" We all asked at the same time. The nurse nodded.

"So, she is able to heal me?" I asked. The nurse nodded. Then the bell rang and we all started running to our classrooms, or the others, I needed to go thanks to my broken leg.

It took about 10 minutes to get to the classroom.

"Meliodas! What took you so long?" The teacher asked without looking at me. Then she looked at me and saw my broken leg and arms.

"You can go to your seat." She said while I started walking to the seat beside Elizabeth.

"Hey." I said. She ignored me.

"Why don't you like me or are scared of me?" I asked.

"Why would I be scared or like a asshole demon that think he is a bad boy?" She asked, not even looking at me.

"Think? I am." I said.

"Uh huh?" She said looking on my bandaged up body.

"Checking me out?" I asked. She just signed.

"No, just leave me alone before I use ark on you." She said and looked away.

"And why would I leave my future girlfriend alone?" I asked flirty. The next second, I was in a ark.

"I told you to stop, didn't I?" She spoke.

"S-sorry." I said in pain. Then the ark disappeared.

"Now leave." She said, I didn't listen and stayed, but I stopped talking. She just signed and let it be. When the class was over, school ended. I started walking home.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Seriously? It's only was only my first day and I have already some boys after me. The blonde is the most irritating. I have already beaten him up two times and broken 3 off his bones, but he is still not giving up. Everyone is already scared of me too. What fun is it if everyone is already scared of me?

I was walking home to my shitty father and my shitty sisters. When I come home, father was already waiting, like always.

"You are late!" He said.

"S-sorry." I said scared.

"You know what that means." He said. I just nodded.

"B-but please, d-don't do-do this." I begged.