Drinking

-Meliodas POV-

I won't let Elizabeth or Tristan get out of my touch. Not until this is over.

The police man walked out.

"Look for him!" He yelled and then he was completely gone. Then the door closed and I was pulled back by a grip at my neck. That also made me lose my grip on my family.

Tristan ran to Elizabeth while I could feel a knife at my neck.

"Move and he is dead." Elizabeth's father said. It was quiet a moment before I stepped on his foot, punch him in the side and dodge the knife he dropped.

"You little!" He said and loosened he grip on me.

"Daddy!" Tristan said. I pushed Elizabeth's father back so that he fell, then i loud crack was heard.

"Aghh! Owww! Ghhh!" Elizabeth's father yelled. He must have cracked his back. Tristan and Elizabeth ran to me.

"I love you." Elizabeth said and kissed me. I kissed back and then we separated. We was about to go in for another when Tristan spoke.

"Eeeuuuwww. Stop that!" He said. He was standing between our legs and separated us as much as he could. We went down to his level. I took my arms around him and kissed his face. Elizabeth doing the same. Tristan giggled.

"You will pay for this!" Elizabeth's father said, but couldn't stand up. He did definitely crack his back. Then some policemen ran in and took him away. Not caring of how we was.

It didn't really feel like they was real policemen. I let go of Tristan and held his hand that was injured, but not so it would hurt. Elizabeth held in his other, then we walked outside.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked.

"I want to eat at McDonald's!" Tristan said.

"Sounds good to me." I said and then looked at Elizabeth.

"Sure." Elizabeth said. Then we all hoped in the car. I was driving, Tristan in the back and Elizabeth in the front.

"What do you want then?" I asked.

"Chicken nuggets, pomes fritters and icecream!" Tristan said.

"I will just take a hamburger and some pomes fritters." Elizabeth said. I nodded. I parked the car and we went outside. Tristan ran in the store while me and Elizabeth walked.

Elizabeth went to the table where Tristan sat at and I walked to order.

When I got my order and paid, I walled back with all the food to Tristan and Elizabeth.

-Elizabeth's POV-

When we arrived at home, it was already time for bed for Tristan.

"Tristan, time for bed." I said.

"But I want to be up a bit more!" He said.

"Tristan, listen to mommy." Meliodas said and kneed down to Tristan's level.

"I will take a day off tomorrow and we do something fun, okay?" Meliodas asked. Tristan nodded.

"Good. Go to bed now." Meliodas said. Tristan nodded and ran to his room.

"Thank you." I said and walked to Tristan. He was trying to take off his shirt, but it didn't get off his wrists or head.

"I will help you." I said and took of the shirt of him. Then I helped him with his pants and took on his nightstand.

When he was done for bed, I read a book for him until he fell asleep. I walked out of the room to hear Meliodas voice.

"No, I already told you." Meliodas said. I slowly walked up to him from the back.

"I want 25." Meliodas said. He was talking in the mobile.

"Yes... yes... that's right... okay, thanks." Meliodas said and ended the call.

"What was that about?" I asked. He turned around fast and a smile formed on his face when he understood it was me.

"It's okay, it's nothing." He said.

"Can you say what it is then?" I asked.

"You don't need to know." Meliodas said.

"Come on, is it something that worry you?" I asked. Meliodas come closer to me and took both my hands.

"Everything's fine. I promise." He said.

"Okay then." I said. He kissed me and I kissed back. When we separated, he picked me up and walked to our room. Then he sat me on the bed and started kissing me. I kissed back.

After a while, he started kissing my neck and was about to take off my clothes when I stopped him.

"No, Meliodas. Tristan is asleep, we could wake him up." I said.

"Okay." He said and kissed me one last time on the mouth before he plopped down on the bed beside me.

"Meliodas, what was you talking about in the phone?" I asked.

"I just ordered something." Meliodas said and pulled me close to him.

"What was it you ordered?" I asked.

"I ordered... ale." Meliodas said.

"Meliodas!" I said.

"I'm sorry." Meliodas said and snuggled in my breast. I hugged him and pulled him closer.

"How much did you order?" I asked.

"25 Vanya and 10 bozz." He said.

"You said you wouldn't drink anymore, Meliodas." I stated. He snuggled in me even more.

"I know, but I need to drink right now." He said.

"Something I can do so that you don't drink?" I asked.

"Don't leave me." He said. I rubbed the back of his head.

"I would never." I said. Then we fell asleep.

I woke up, but I didn't feel Meliodas near me anymore. I opened my eyes to see Meliodas sitting with a bottle of ale.

"Meliodas?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Eliza-beth, com-e h-ere." Meliodas said and patted the empty place beside him

"Meliodas, you are drunk." I said and sat up. He started crawled to me with the ale bottle that was half full.

"C-ome on, w-e hav-e someee f-uuunnnn." Meliodas said and lifted me up on his lap.

"Meliodas, you are too drunk. Stop it." I said.

"I lo-veeee y-ou, Eliza-bethhhh." He said.

"I love you too, but you need to stop this." I said. He snuggled in my neck.

"How much did you drink?" I asked.

"Ju-sssst someeee bot-tles." Meliodas answered.

"How many?" I asked.

"S-seven." He said.

"Meliodas, you are too drunk. I will stay home with you and Tristan today." I said.

"Ye-eah, s-some f-fuuun." He said and kissed my cheek. I got out of his grip and pinned him to the bed.

"E-lizabethh." He said and tried to kiss me, but I was too long away with my face.

"I waaaant a kisssss." Meliodas said.

"You will get one when you stop being drunk." I said. He stopped moving and I laid down my guard. Then he suddenly pulled me down on top of him.

"My queen." He said and kissed me. Then he fell asleep, holding me after a while.

I slowly got out of his grip and walked to Tristan's room. He was sleeping. Then I looked at the clock. 5 am. I walked back to bed and laid down. Trying to go to sleep.