Who do you love?

-Elizabeth's POV-

I signed and sat down on the floor. Meliodas come closer and sat down beside me.

"This was your doing, wasn't it?" I asked. Meliodas shook his head.

"No, or kinda. I asked Elaine for help, then she pushed me in this room today because she said we was going to meet here." Meliodas said. I was really tired.

"So, why did you come here?" Meliodas asked.

"Elaine told me to. She has those puppy eyes I can't resist." I said tired. Then I yawned. Then Meliodas pulled me up on his lap and took his arms around my waist. I was too tired to fight back.

"Shh, you are too tired, go to sleep." Meliodas said.

-Meliodas POV-

Elizabeth fell asleep pretty fast. She really was tired. I feel bad about her, me and Elaine just disturbed her sleep. I kissed her cheek while letting Elizabeth slide down to my chest while I laid down too.

I held her tight, I didn't want anything to disturb this moment. After lying there in about 15 minutes, I fell asleep too.

I woke up to the bell ringing.

"You finally woke up!" Elizabeth said in my grip.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked

"About 3 bells ringing. Now, let go of me!" Elizabeth said a little angry.

"Just one bell ring more." I say as I snuggle closer to her, closing my eyes.

"No!" She said.

"Please!" I said.

"No! Let go!" She said.

"I do if you give me a kiss." I said and open my eyes.

"And why would I do that?! I don't like you!" She said. I felt empty when she said that.

"Please." I said and pulled her closer to me. She was fast, but not that strong, so in this position, she couldn't do anything.

"Come on, just one." I said.

"No! Let me go!" She said. I loosened my grip a bit, but not too much so that she could get away.

"Let. Me. Go!" She said.

"A kiss, then I will let you go." I said.

"No!" She said.

"Please." I said.

"And why would I give away my first kiss to a random guy I don't even know. Plus you called me things like stupid!" She said.

"I didn't mean to call you that. I thought it was someone else that was going to start here, not you." I said.

"So you mean that it is okay to call others that, but not me?!" She asked.

"Well, pretty much." I said a little confused.

"Now I really don't like you! It's not fair to chose favourites! If you call other's that, you should call me that too!" She said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put it like that. It's just, you mean more to me than others." I said.

"How so?" She asked and I saw a small blush on her face.

"Like I said before, I love you. I will always do." I said.

"Can you let me go now?" She asked sweet.

"No, because I want to cuddle with my little lover." I said.

"I hate you." I heard her whisper. Then she turned around to face me.

"You know, if you don't let me go, I will tell everyone what beautiful emerald green eyes you have a d that you actually are a big softie." She said. I didn't even know my powers was deactivated.

"Tell everyone if you want, I just want to be here with you." I said.

"You are unbelievable." She said, I just pulled her closer. Her face in my chest and I could feel her warmth breathing. In and out.

"Why can't you just let me go?" She asked. I pulled her as close as possible.

"Because I like to touch you like this." I said.

"But I don't like it. Shouldn't a lover be one who listen and cares about the other. You doesn't listen to me right now!" She said. She had a point. I signed and let go of her.

"You took your time!" She said while standing up.

"Now when I listened to you, could you listen to me?" I asked.

"Sorry, even if I am your lover, you aren't mine. So nope." She said and started knocking on the door as calling for help. No one come.

"No one will come." I said. She took out some rope.

"What the- How did you get that?!" I asked.

"Always with me. Now, shut the fuck up before I bind your mouth and leave you in the ventilation!" She said. I shout my mouth.

"This won't work." I then heard Elizabeth said. I nodded in agreement.

"Any ideas?" She asked. I was quiet.

"You can speak." Elizabeth said.

"Give me an kiss and I tell you my idea." I said.

"Stop all that kissing thing! It's disgusting!" She said.

"But I would love to." I said.

"Well, not me." She said.

"Okay, I don't have any ideas." I said. Elizabeth signed and sat down. I walked to sit down beside her and took her on my lap.

"Want to play something?" I asked.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Don't know. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Okay, but only because we can't get out." She said.

"Truth or dare Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Truth." She said.

"Do you love someone?" I asked. Her cheeks started to heat up.

"Maybe." She said.

"You must say the truth." I said.

"Yeah, yeah, I do." She said.

"Who?!" I asked a little angry.

"Sorry, just one question. Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Um, dare." I said.

"I dare you to let me go." She said. I didn't even realise I held in he rcn too tight to let her go, but not to hurt her. I let her go and she walked to sit in front of me.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." She said.

"I dare you to tell me who you love!" I said.

"I don't want to play anymore." She said.

"You must do this!" I said.

"No." She said.

"Yes!" I said. She signed.

"Okay, I love..." She started.

Bad assesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें