He's back

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was done at work and started to walk to the car. I drove to Tristan's kindergarten and walked out of the car.

I walked in.

"Hello. I come to get Tristan." I said.

"A man got him for about a half hour ago." The worker said.

"Oh, okay." I said and walked out. Have Meliodas already stopped working for today. I walked back to my car and called Meliodas.

...

...

...

"Hello? Elizabeth, is everything alright?" Meliodas asked.

"Why didn't you call me when you got Tristan from kindergarten?" I asked soft. Not angry, just wondered.

"What do you mean? I am working. I was going to call you that I may be here a bit longer then usual." He said.

"But if you haven't taken Tristan home, then who took him?" I asked.

"Okay, I am coming home immediately, we will meet there." Meliodas said.

"Okay." I said and we ended the call. I started driving home immediately.

-Meliodas POV-

I stood up, not caring about my work anymore, just to find Tristan and make sure he and Elizabeth is fine.

I walked out from the office to accidentally smash the door in Ban's face, hard.

"Sorry." I said.

"Wait, where are you going?!" King asked.

"It's an emergency! Someone have taken Tristan!" I said and then was out of sight and sound for them. I walked to the train station and took the first train in the right line.

10 minutes later, I arrived at home. Elizabeth haven't arrived yet. It is a longer way with the car then when you walk, so it is understandable.

I locked up the door and in the house to see Elizabeth's father holding Tristan's hand in the end of the small corridor.

"Daddy!" Tristan said and tried to run to me, but couldn't to tbe grip from Elizabeth's father.

"Let go of Tristan!" I said and closed the door.

"Where is Elizabeth?!" He asked.

"You don't need to know. Let go of Tristan and get out of here right now!" I said. Then he stopped his hand in his jacket pocket and took out a knife.

"Where is she?!" He asked again, angrier and aimed the knife at Tristan.

"No! I don't know where she is right now." I said.

"Then call her!" He said. I picked up my phone and called Elizabeth.

"Turn on the speakers." He said. I did as told.

"Hello? Meliodas? Have you found him?" Elizabeth asked.

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"At the.............., is something wrong?" She asked. Elizabeth's father shook his head.

"No. I haven't found him." I said.

"Okay." She said.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was about to hang up when I heard Meliodas speak.

"Let go of him now." Meliodas said.

"Don't order me! I will do it when I feel like it!" I heard father's voice. I got shocked and ended the call. Then I called 911.

"Hello? What can I help you with?" A female voice asked.

"Hello. I am Elizabeth Liones and we are treated by my father Bartra Liones at .............." I said.

"We will send a patrol right away. Anything else needed?" She asked.

"No thank you, but hurry." I said.

"Bye." She said and ended the call. I parked the car outside our house and walked in to see Meliodas standing not so long from me. Father and Tristan stood at the end of our small corridor.

"Mommy." Tristan said with teary eyes. Father had a knife to his neck. A bit away, but still near. I walked to stand behind Meliodas.

"Let go of him." I said.

"Elizabeth, my daughter, good you are here, now let's go." Father said and walked some steps.

"I'm not going with you." I said.

"Then he will instead." Father said and pointed at Tristan with his knife.

"Don't hurt him!" Meliodas said. Father took away the knife from Tristan's neck. He listened? No, then father took the knife to Tristan's wrist and cut a small cut on Tristan's hand. He started crying and a drop of blood fell on the floor.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled. Tears filling my eyes.

"Elizabeth, calm down, we will fix this." Meliodas whispered. I nodded.

"Give him back!" Meliodas said.

"Give me my daughter!" Father said. Meliodas took a hand infront of me.

"Never, give us back our son!" Meliodas said.

"No. If she isn't following, then he is." Father said and pointed the knife at Tristan's neck again.

"M-momny! D-daddy!" Tristan cried. Then the door bust open and 8 policemen rushed in. They all aimed their guns at my father as he held his knife at Tristan's neck.

"One step closer, and he is dead." Father said. Everyone stood still. Father slowly walked towards us and pulling Tristan with him.

He walked up to us and to the door. He opened the door and we all saw two policemen at the door. One of them took the knife from him and gripped him while the other made him let go of Tristan.

Tristan ran and hugged us while crying. We hugged back in a group hug. Tristan was crying while we tried to calm him down.

"Shh, you are okay now. Nothing will hurt you now." Meliodas said.

"He will go to jail, we won't see him in a long while." I said. Then I felt something warm on my arm and saw blood. I took Tristan's hand as we stopped hugging.

"Tristan, your hand! We need to treat this right now!" I said. Meliodas picked Tristan up and we all headed to the toilet where our first aid kit is.

Tristan sat down in my lap while Meliodas bandaged the wound.

"You was so brave." I said to Tristan to calm him down from crying.

"Yeah, other kids would struggle and hurt themselves." Meliodas said and then he was done.

"Done." He said. Tristan got off of me and hugged Meliodas.

"Thank you daddy!" Tristan said. Meliodas hugged back.

"No need. I love you Tristan, but next time, don't go with someone you don't know." Meliodas said. He nodded.

"But I didn't have a choice. The workers didn't believe me when I said I didn't know him." Tristan said. I and Meliodas looked at each other.

"I think it's best if you stay home until you start school. Me or mommy will always be home with you." Meliodas said. Tristan nodded.

"Yeah, come on. We go out and eat today." I said.

"Yay! I want icecream!" Tristan yelled.

"Okay, you will get icecream." I said. Tristan then hugged me. We walked out of the bathroom to see a policeman waiting for us.

"I just wanted to tell that from now on, he will be in jail for the rest of his life. So you do-" The police was cut off by yelling.

"He escaped!" They yelled from outside. Meliodas hugged me and Tristan in a protective way immediately. What was we gonna do now?