Second try

-King's POV-

"Yeah!" The Captain answered.

"How will you do that? She clearly said to you to stay away from her." I said.

"He's right, but I would like another girl in the group." Diane said.

"Captain, you are dead if you continue what you are doing." Merlin said, Escanor nodded.

"How will I win her over then? I just know how to be a bad ass." Captain asked.

"Try to flirt with her, befriend her and do not like you are doing now. You look like a real player when you do as you do." Merlin said.

"Ban, you have a girlfriend, how do you do?" Captain asked.

"I flirt with her, tease her, kiss her and try to make her happy." Ban said.

"Then what?" Captain asked.

"Look what happens, the normal girls blushes, giggle and be pretty happy when you do that to them." Escanor said. He sounded so knowing.

"Then you could ask her to be your girlfriend." Diane answered Captains question.

"Elizabeth are right there." Gowther stated.

"Wish me luck." Captain said and walked to her.

-Elizabeth's POV-

That blonde boy come up to me again.

"You want to go to the hospital next? Or maybe the heaven. Oh, I am so sorry, the heaven wouldn't want you, neither would hell." I said to him when he arrived.

"Maybe they don't want me, but the heaven would surely want a angel like you." He said. I pinned him to the wall I was standing against. Holding him by the neck.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?!" I asked.

"N-no, j-just-" I cut him off.

"If you ever try to flirt with me again, I will send you to hospital." I said and took my hand away from his neck. He fell to the ground while I walked away. He is so annoying.

-Diane's POV-

"Wow, what did the Captain do?" Ban asked.

"I don't know, but we should help him." King said, we all nodded and walked up to him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I tried to flirt with her." Captain answered.

"What did you say? Because it's clear that something got really wrong." King spoke.

"She asked if I wanted to go to the hospital or the heaven. Then she said sorry and that neither heaven or hell wanted me. I said that they maybe don't want me, but an angel like her. She pinned me to the wall and said that if I ever tried to flirt with her again, she will send me to the hospital." Captain explained.

"She is a total bad ass." Ban said. Then we saw a crowd of people.

"What is happening?" Merlin asked.

"We go and look." I said. The other nodded and we walked, pushed everyone that was in our way out of it. In the middle, we saw a dark blonde haired boy on the ground with blood around him. Then we saw Elizabeth standing by him.

"I said to you that you should stop flirting with me and go away before you pissed me off." Elizabeth said, then walked away.

"Captain, I think you choose an impossible girl." Ban said, we others nodded in agreement.

"Good luck Captain." King said. Then we walked to class.

-Meliodas POV-

The sins walked to class. I walked to my class and sat on the seat beside the one Elizabeth sit at. No one had it because they didn't dare to be near her. I sat there and started thinking about how to make her like me.

"Bad boy? Don't work.

Flirt? I will go to the hospital.

Should I try to do as Ban? No, I would go to hospital.

King? Nothing would have happened.

Diane? I would only be annoying.

Gowther? No, no one would ever want a robot-like boyfriend, right?

Escanor? It's not my style at all.

Merlin?-" I got cut off.

"What are you mumbling about?!" Elizabeth asked, sitting in the seat beside me. I didn't have time to think, I just choose a random.

"Well, beauty, it's nothing you need to think off." I said. Ban's style, why Bans?

"Oh, okay. I will just role with the flirting, it's not like I could do anything..." she said sweet. Maybe Ban's style would work? Then I got closer to her.

"Yeah, it seems like it." I said, I actually liked to flirt with her.

"Buuut, you already broke two roles and I said to you to not flirt. I didn't want to hurt anyone today, but everyone just brakes the rules I gave them, so you need to be punished just as the other losers." Elizabeth said, still pretty sweet. I was done for. The next thing I knew is everything black.

I woke up in the nurses office.

"Captain! Your awake!" Diane shouted. Them all hugged me. All the sins.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That's what we should ask you. It was break and every sin was together except you. Then Elizabeth come, pulling you by your neckline on the sweater and said 'tell your pet to stay away from me!' And leaving you on the floor with us. You looked okay, but we took you here to make sure. It seems like she broke your leg and other arm." Diane told me.

"I just sat beside her in class and I may or may not flirted a little with her. Then everything went black." I answered.

"Captain! You are so stupid! You don't want to mess with a girl like her!" King yelled.

"People even started to whisper about us being weak. She is the new number one bad ass in this school. You are number two." Merlin said.

"Yeah, but now I know how she beats everyone." I said with a smirk.

"What?! how?" Diane asked.