The real badasses

-Elizabeth's POV-

I walked in my new classroom and saw my new class. The first thing I saw was a blonde boy with black eyes fight a boy with black hair and blue eyes. I saw a seat in the back beside a window that I liked. I started walking to the seat, but the two fighting boys came in my way.

"Move." I said and pushed them away from me. I was able to take one step before the blonde had pushed me against the wall.

"Who do you think I am?" The boy asked angrily.

"A looser, just like everyone else in this school. Now move!" I answered while pushing him off of me. I started to hear whisper about me and the boy. I didn't care though. I walked to the seat I wanted and saw a girl sit there.

"That's my seat!" I said and stood at the desk.

"But-" I cut her off by saying "Move. From. My. Seat. NOW!"

She moved immediately. I sat down, taking my feet on my desk while looking at my phone. Then that blonde boy came again and slammed his fist against the desk.

"Who do you think you are?!" He asked angrily. All I did was ignore him.

"I ask you again, who do you think you are?!" He asked, again.

"Look, I don't know who you are and I don't care either. I assume that you are the 'bad boy' in the school, but you are nothing but pathetic. SO GET YOUR DAMN ASS AS FAR AWAY FROM ME AS POSSIBLE!" I yelled the last sentence. He looked shocked, but then formed a smirk.

"Let's see if you have that attitude later when I am done with you." He said and walked away. One minute later, the teacher walked into the classroom.

-Meliodas' POV-

"Good morning class, today we have a new student. Elizabeth, please stand up and introduce yourself." The teacher said.

Her name is Elizabeth, huh? I wonder how the introduction will be like.

"My name is Elizabeth, I have three rules that you all need to follow.

One: Talk to me, call me things or talk about me, will get you to the nurse.

Two: Tell me what to do or irritated me, will get you to the nurse.

Three: Try to pick a fight with me, will get you to the hospital.

That's all." She said. That was a shocking introduction. I thought it would be more like:

Hi, my name is Elizabeth and I hope we all can be friends or something.

"Elizabeth, to the principal!" Our teacher said.

"Why?" Elizabeth asked nonchalant, being answered with "Because of how you just treat everyone."

"Oh, okay, it's just so sad... because I don't care." Elizabeth said it so sweet at the beginning and then harsh at the end of the sentence. I really start to like this girl. She is a real badass.

"Elizabeth!" The teacher yelled. Elizabeth just sat there, taking out her earphones and starts to do things on her phone.

"Tim, go and take the principal here." The teacher ordered. The boy I fought before walked out of the classroom. Some minutes later he came back with the principal.

"Who is the troublesome?" He asked.

"Elizabeth Liones." Our teacher said. The principal looked worried as he glanced at her way.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Clinton, but I can't do anything. She does like she wants. She is seriously dangerous. For gods sake, she even been in jail 3 times, made 8 people go to hospital in one school day and have even beaten up a solider from military. I advise you to let her do as she wants." The principal said.