V: " Guys I don't think Sammie is ready to open up and share. Let's not force her to say things if she is not comfortable we need to give her time if she needs it!"

Y: " I agree with V, I don't think talking like this will be of any help to her or to us for that matter!"

JH: " I respect that she needed more time guys. But it honestly our teamwork is getting affected already. The sudden outburst of emotions and the drama is already becoming to toxic for everyone to handle. And it's hard to keep quiet and observe not knowing how to help or what to do!"

S: "Mianhe! I am so sorry if I am affecting our team and our group like this. I know I am becoming selfish and stubborn and being disrespectful I am so so sorry!"

V: "Shhhhh calm down Sammie don't cry!"

S: "It's okay Oppa. To tell you honestly I hate myself being like this. I don't like the me that I am right now. But I have been to so much pain that I dunno how to deal with it anymore. You all know that I have feelings for Jimin. When he was going through the pregnancy and married plans with Tzuyu I was in pain but I set it aside and support him even though it hurts because I don't have any right. When he already found out the truth I also felt hurt to see him in pain. All of his actions and hurtful words that stabs my heart I kept it all in. Then you guys started reacting and getting mad at him so it hurts me to see you guys not in good terms so I tell you guys always to give him more time. Then I see him flirting with a staff I get hurt again because he knows I have feelings for him but he still flirts with someone else in front of me. That made me feel so insecure and hurt. I felt like trash in all honesty!"

JM: "Sammie~ah!"

S: " Let me finish you wanted me to talk right? You all wanted to know where I am coming from right? I have been drowning for so long I am overwhelmed with pain. And the only way I see to cope up is to fight for myself and buy some time. Because I  firmly believe that the scars and the wounds that is in my heart will be healed. That's why I hang out with Jacob because he is fun to be with , he makes me laugh out loud something that I haven't done in a while. No one of you guys notice. Only Tae is consistent on asking how I am. When I got hospitalized no one bothered to send me a message or to check how I was doing. You let me sit out a performance you didn't even bother to listen to me and you made a decision to not make me perform. If I have change I am so sorry I just don't know what else I can do to keep myself together. If I am affecting the team I am so sorry It wasn't my intention to become a burden. I am just so sorry for everything. I will try my best to be cooperative when it comes to our work. I will be professional I will promise that I will do my part as a member of the team!"

RM: " Mianhae we didn't see how you have been dealing with a lot of this. Thank you for wanting to be professional. But what we really wanted is for you to be okay. For us to see you smile and laugh like how you are before. We want you to be happy!"

Y: " I  am so sorry If I wasn't there with you like before because I was so absorbed in my own world. I felt guilty not being there when you needed me the most!"

JN: "Sorry for making you feel that you are alone to fight through this. I am sorry for not being sensitive enough to notice the internal battle that's going on inside you. I am sorry if I failed to take care of you!"

JH: "Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae yeodongsaeng! I want you to be happy again. I want you be back to your normal self!"

JK: "Noona I am sorry. I failed to protect you I always say that I will protect you but I failed!"

S: " Geuleon mal hajima. It's not all your fault guys. It's just me but I am trying my best to heal. Just give time I may not be back who I was before because going through this change me a lot but I am hoping to change to be a better version of myself. Just give me time and I just need your understanding!"

Y: "Of course thank you for letting us know. At least we already know what's really going on. You can go on and rest now!"

And with that I walk out of the suite room and went straight to my room. A part of me felt that some of the burden and heaviness that I have been feeling is in a way lifted. It felt good to let them know my honest feelings.  I am just hoping I can heal completely and for me to do that I really need to let go.

JIMIN'S POV:

I feel like a total asshole. I was so absorbed in my own pain that I didn't even realize that I have been affecting her so badly. What kind of man I am hurting the girl that I love.

I needed to talk to her alone. I can't do it in front of everyone else. So I followed her in her room. I am standing in front of her door contemplating if I need to knock. Nut what the hell I knock at her door 5 times and I heard the nob click.

And she opened the door and she is now in front me looking at me.

I ask her a question that I should have ask her a long time ago.

"C-can we talk?"......

***chimmie***