Age 13

So I skipped quite a few years in this one. So ideas on mini stories to fill the 6 years are welcome. 

Ezra-

       "Hey! Ezra!" I turn my head and see the small figured, red haired girl that hangs around Capital City.

       "Hey Moreena." I say shallowly. She's cool and all but I don't like getting close to people. She runs up closer to me and looks at me expectantly. I shrug and go back to scouting out possible pickpocket targets.

       "What are you doing?" She interrupts my thoughts. I roll my eyes and turn to face her.

       "I'm working." I sigh looking back over my shoulder, it's just a reflex now. She smiles curiously.

       "Don't you ever do anything fun? Every time I see you, you're doing the same thing." She questions me, before I can answer her eyes light up, "Let's go into the fields!" She calls out and grabs my wrist suddenly, I flinch at the touch but she starts pulling me through the crowd.

       She finally stops running just outside Capital City. She lets go of my wrist. I gently pull my hand to my chest and look down nervously. She smiles oblivious to the fact I don't like being touched.

       "Come on! I know a cool spot by the ocean to hangout by." She smiles turning around heading towards the water. I look back to the city hesitantly before following Moreena through the tall green grass.

       She stops by a couple of extremely tall rock structures. She starts climbing up the side, little pebbles crumble beneath her feet but she stops halfway up when she realises I'm not following.

       "Try and act like a normal kid and climb some rocks. Have a little fun." She smiles teasingly, I sigh. Am I not normal? Yes I live by myself, I steal from people, and I don't have parents but I try to act a little normal.

       I step closer to the rock and slide my hand along the cold earth. It's damp from the ocean. I look up to Moreena.

       "It's not a good idea. The rocks are wet, I could slip." Normally I'm not worried about this kind of thing in the city but by the ocean with sharp rocks, it could end badly. Moreena laughs.

       "Don't be a Loth-rat. I've done this so many times." She smirks mischievously. I can't be shown up by her, so I grab onto a small ledge and wedge my foot into a crevice. I start climbing to the top. Moreena waits for me patiently without making a snarky remark. 

       I sit on the peak of the rock and look over the ocean, the way the light bounces off the water makes it look like a crystal blue colour. I smile and look to my right and see Moreena.

       "Was that so bad, Ezra?" She elbows my arm lightly. I still don't like being touched but this doesn't bother me as much as being grabbed. I chuckle embarrassed and look back out to the water.

       "I guess not."

Little Moreena Krai interaction in this story. I like her from the couple pages we get in Ezra's Gamble and Ezra's Rebel Journal. She seems like a sorta friend to Ezra. 

The Force will be with you... Always.