Age 0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mira POV-

       I look down at the little child in my arms. His hair already has a distinct blue tone,  just like his fathers. His nose scrunches up as he lets out a long drawn out yawn. I let out a small laugh looking at his face.

       "He's perfect." I say quietly looking down at my baby boy. Ephraim sets his arms around my shoulders and looks down at our boy. I graze my finger lightly over his cheek. He's so weak and small, but he will grow into a strong man one day.

       "Ezra. Our little boy." Ephraim whispers, tightening his grasp on me. The interruption of the HoloNet butts in on the joyous moment. I raise my head quickly and startle Ezra. He starts crying loudly. I rock him gently and watch the annoying news.

       "We interrupt your night with a new message. The Republic is no more. As you all know the Jedi have all been killed for treason but Emperor Palpatine has created the new Empire to keep us all safe." The Broadcaster states sounding excited. I look up at Ephraim worried.

       "The war is over. The Separatists have been defeated, and the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society. Which I assure you will last for 10, 000 years." Chancellor Palpatine's voice rumbles quietly through the speakers.

       Ezra continues to cry, his once calm face contorts into an upset expression.

       "Ezra. You're born on the same day the galaxy's peace and order dies." I whisper gently, rocking him back to sleep. Ephraim sits down beside me and turns the HoloNet off. We can't stand to watch anymore of it.

       "We'll stand out against them, but maybe they won't be too bad." Ephraim says hopefully wrapping his arm around my shoulder casually. I sigh and look down at Ezra, once again sleeping peacefully.

       "Maybe." 

End of the first part. Whatcha think? Story ideas for the next parts? I have a couple ready to go but if you have suggestions please leave them in the comments. 

The Force will be with you... Always