Age 1

Ephraim POV-

       Ezra screams and cries in his bedroom. I heave a sigh and roll out of bed letting Mira sleep a couple more hours. The cold floor presses against my feet as I walk to Ezra's room.

       He sits upright in his bed, crying his eyes out. I kneel down to pick him up but it looks like he was spooked by something. I hear a soft rustling noise from behind me. I turn my head quickly and stand up ready to protect Ezra.

       I peek behind a small pile of clothes where the noise was coming from. Abruptly a pure white Loth-Cat jumps up and startles me. I sigh relieved it's only a cat. I look back to Ezra who is staring into the cat's eyes. The cat stares back. Like there's a connection between them. I shake the feeling and watch as the cat walks closer to Ezra.

       It purrs quietly and stands in front of Ezra, swishing its tail constantly. I kneel down and reach out to the cat, but it turns its head and bolts out the window. Scraping the walls with its claws on the way out. I sigh as I hear Ezra start to cry again.

       Something happened between the White Loth-Cat and Ezra. I remember when the Jedi were around they could make bonds with animals. What if? No, Ezra can't.

       "What am I going to do with you Ezra." I say quietly looking down at the crying boy as I pick him up. His crying soothes into a hushed sob. "We can't let the Empire find you, just in case."

So this one was shorter but it starts to show Ezra's Force abilities. I've seen some stories (and they are all AMAZING and well written) I just find at a young age people make him out to be stronger than he actually is. I took a smaller turn towards his strongest ability (being able to connect with animals really well). 

Any suggestions for the next one?

The Force will be with you... Always