Age 5

Mira-

       We're all bored and tired. Including Ezra who's always letting his energy out. He sits leaning against Ephraim's arm fiddling his fingers.

       "We could go to the market just to look around?" I suggest to the two of them. Anything to clear the tension in the room. Ezra's electric blue eyes glow as his energy suddenly returns.

       "Yes! Let's go outside!" He yells excitedly. My own energy returns at the idea of spending time with Ezra outside of the house. Ephraim smiles and ruffles Ezra's long blue hair.

       "Calm down bud. You're gonna break something." He says rolling his eyes. I can't hide my smile and stand up from the couch. Then Ezra does something unexpected. Very unexpected. He leaps from the couch to the table... on the other side of the room. I stand and stare at the boy in shock.

        He doesn't even understand what he just did. I gasp suddenly realising. I turn to Ephraim, his face pales. He's thinking the same thing as me. Ezra climbs down onto a chair from the table and back to the ground.

       Ezra is like the Jedi of old. Ezra can use the Force.  

Ephraim hid it well for knowing of Ezra's abilities all this time. I kind of imagined Ephraim and Mira knew a couple Jedi from the Republic and that's how they identify Ezra's abilities. That's just my thought. 

The Force will be with you... Always