Chapter 19

Throughout the night I kept on dreaming the same thing over and over again. Dot's words from the other day was haunting me. "Well it can hurt a lot, causing loads of exhaustion and potential death..." I still haven't figured out what Dot meant by this and it was starting to get to my head. Five seemed to have already gone to sleep. I looked over to see the time, it was about 8 so I got up. Luther was sleeping on the couch so I quietly walked past him.

Five suddenly came out of the bathroom as he zipped up his pants, he was rushing over to the kitchen so I followed him.

"Five? Five?" I repeated. "Everything alright?"

Still no answer. He opened the refrigerator and made rattling noises.

"Five?" Luther shouted from the other room. "Y/N?"

Five got out a huge jug of water. Luther walked in to kitchen, standing next to me.

"Shit. Five? Five, what... you okay?" Luther asked.

Five slowly turned to look at stare at us. We both gave him a questionable look as he continued to slurp down his water. He gasped heavily as he lowered the jug. 

"I'm gonna need to be hydrated." Five suddenly said as he put away the jug of water.

"Hydrated?" Luther and I questioned.

Five walked over to the table and grabbed baby powder and started to put in through the sleeves of his shirt. I squinted my eyes at the weird things Five was doing.

"What's with the baby powder?" Luther asked.

"It'll help with the itching." Five responded.

"What itching? There's itching? What the hell is going on here?" Luther questioned.

Five continued to put his down his pants. My eyes widened.

"Five, love. Uh.. you sure you're alright?" I asked.

"You do have a plan." Luther assumed.

Five stopped putting on baby powder and jumped a little, trying to get used to the powder.

"Well, it's a desperation move, but... since out brain-dead siblings are incapable of meeting a simple deadline, I got no choice." Five said as he moved over to the table with his jacket.

"No choice about what?" Luther asked.

"I have to find myself." Five said.

This was the moment where I finally remembered. His younger self was here a while ago to make sure that the president was going to get assassinated.

Maybe that was the reason he was sent for this mission. I thought to myself.

"Oh, shit. It all makes sense now." I said.

Luther gave me and confused look, still not knowing what the hell was going on. Five gave me a smirk before he opened his watch to check the time.

"I just arrived in Dallas 15 minutes ago." Five said.

"Should I be worried about you?" Luther asked.

"Luther, if you recall, I was sent to 1963 on a job by the Commission to make sure the president was assassinated." Five said.

"Oh! So, wait, your old self is out there."

"Precisely." Five exhaled.

"Well, his younger self." I added.

"What, just walking around Dallas?" Luther asked.

"Walking around Dallas with a briefcase that can get us home." Five said.