Chapter 9

I slowly started to wake up me and Five were still entangled in each other's arms. The bandage on his neck was covered in blood but the scratch itself, wasn't bleeding. You could barely see that it was there. (AU: It's true, you don't see it for the rest of the show). He was still sleeping, peacefully. I didn't want to wake him up due to how much that has been going on, he deserves some sleep. I tried to remove my arms off of him but he held me tighter, making me unable to get up.

"Please don't go." Five said.

I couldn't tell if he was awake, I didn't think he was. His eyes were still closed. But I knew that if I did get up, he would wake up so I got comfortable on the bed again and held him tight.

"Don't worry," I whispered. "I'm not going anywhere." I kissed his forehead and put my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

Not too long after a loud alarm started to buzz. Me and Five got up really quickly and went out to figure out what the noise was.

"Hey, we got one." Elliot yelled out from the other room. "Hey, one of those machines you asked for is going crazy."

Me and Five walked out of the door and headed over to Elliot.

"Which one?" Five asked.

"It's the, uh, atmospheric radar." Elliot said.

I was confused to what was going on. I didn't completely understand.

"Good." Five said as he looked over Elliot's shoulder.

"I don't get it. What are you tracking?" Elliot asked. "A hurricane? A storm front?"

"Sound waves." Five said.

"Sound waves." Elliot repeated.

Then it came to me, Vanya... Probably the most powerful sibling among of the seven.

Five walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Wow what-" Elliot tried to say but Five teleported me and him away and brought me outside.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"A corn field."

"Wait what?"

I was so confused.

"My sister, Vanya is there. The one who created the first apocalypse and probably the second." Five said.

"Alright well I guess we have to go." I said.

I wrapped my arm around his and we teleported.

***

After a couple of times, teleporting we finally to our destination. The sun was shining now and we were walking in the corn field. We stuck together, knowing that if we got lost, it would be hard to find each other again. After a while of searching, we finally found her. Five moved some of the corn so we could see her.

"Hi, Vanya." Five said. She looked at us with a confused look on her face.

"Who are you?" Vanya asked.

"I'm your brother and this is well..."

"Your new acquaintance." I finished Five's sentence.

"I have a brother?" Vanya asked, she sounded surprised.

"Look, you can either stay here and wait for the IKEA mafia to come back to kill you, or you can come with us." Five said and started to walk away, me following right behind him.

"Wh... Why are they trying to kill me?" Vanya asked as she followed us.

"Cause you're not supposed to be here, Vanya." Five said.