Chapter 11

Luther brought me to Minnie's BAR-B-Q to eat. Me and Luther decided on getting loads of wings, fries, coleslaw, beans, and pretty much whatever we really felt like was appetizing. Luther got a beer and I just got a water, not wanting it to be weird that 13 year old looking kid was drinking alcohol.

"So who are you?" Luther asked. "I mean just how did you get here?"

I sighed. "I got in trouble with commission and I accidently got here. I heard of you guys due to how popular you were there and once I escaped I found a suitcase and it brought me here. Due to me not knowing how to use the suitcase it got destroyed. I was born on the same day as they rest of you. That's why I have the powers of shapeshifting, mindreading, reading minds, putting images in peoples minds and intelligence."

"So the commission?" Luther questioned. "What happened there?"

Great I have to lie even more. I thought to myself.

"I found a suitcase one day and it brought me to commission. They thought Five and the rest of you guys sent me there because they didn't believe what I said so they tortured me until I finally got out using my powers."

Just thinking about the lies I was telling, hurt me. I hated to lie to them.

"I'm so sorry." Luther said.

"Don't worry I'm okay." I said.

The food was then delivered to our table. There were loads of plates filled with gorgeous food.

"Thank you," Luther said to the waiter.

We both dug into the food.

"So what happened with Allison?" I asked.

"Apparently she got married to some guy." Luther said. "I mean I'm happy for her but it hurt. They have been married for pretty much a year and look at me, I have no job and I just ordered a load of food."

Luther continued to eat threw his sorrows. I dug threw my pockets to put down some money on the table that my father gave me before we left.

"Here, now you can eat anything you want." I said.

"No, I can't."

"Please, I insist." I reassured him that it was okay.

He smiled in agreement.

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

We both continued to eat our sorrows away.

"So what was going on with you and Five?" Luther asked.

"He told me that I was in his way." I said. "Lila is probably the one who he should be worrying about."

"Who?" Luther asked.

"Some girl Diego is hooking up with." I said.

Luther nodded his head.

We didn't say much, as we were both too deep into eating food. Time went by and Luther had eaten much more than I had. "Have You Ever Been Hurt" was playing on the radio. I felt as if it was very fitting for the both of us. Luther took another sip of his beer to find it almost completely gone.

"Can I get one more beer?" Luther yelled out to the server. 

"You got it." The server said from a distance.

Luther looked over to his right, his eyes glowed as I could tell he was staring at someone or something.

"Allison." Luther whispered.

I looked over at what he was looking at and saw her. I smirked a little, knowing that Luther was going to be happy.

"Oh, shit." Luther said as he grabbed his napkin and whipped his face.