Chapter 8

I sat in the bedroom for a long period of time. Hours upon hours, I waited for them to return. I didn't know how long it was going to take them and even though I wanted to go and help them, I knew I shouldn't. Lila was out looking for them as I sat there, crying my eyes out until I heard a door hit the wall from the other room.

"Y/N?" I heard Lila yell.

I got up and went to the living room area to see Lila dragging Diego by his arms. There was blood bleeding threw his shirt and he was unconscious.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"He got stabbed." Lila said.

"By who?"

"I'm not sure."

I went over to help her put him on the couch. She then proceeded to take off his shirt to reveal a gash in his lower stomach. Lila went to go find a first aid kit and I put my index and middle finger on his neck.

"He has a pulse!" I yelled.

"Good!" Lila yelled from the other room.

My heart raced. Even though he had a pulse, he was bleeding fast.

Lila came in with a hot piece of medal and some bandages and set them down on the table. She then walked over to Diego and started to pull down his pants.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I yelled. "What the hell are you doing?"

"His pants are bloody." She responded.

I shrugged my shoulders and watched as she started to clean up the blood. It made me gag a little to see the gash in his stomach.

"Where's Five?" I asked.

"I don't know." She responded with.

What do you mean you don't know?" I asked. "Was he not with Diego?" My voice started to get louder.

"Nope."

I took a deep breath in. I had an urge to yell at her but I knew it wouldn't help with the situation we are in right now.

"Alright, well I'm going to go look for him." I said.

"No you're not." Lila said. "I know you are worried but I promise that he'll come back."

I didn't know what to say but I was worried out of my mind.

"Alright, well I need to go do something." I said as I walked to the other room.

Once I closed my eyes so I could try and at least send a thought into Five's head to get him to come home.

"Five, Diego is here. He's hurt and I need to stay here with Lila to try and help. Come back, please." I put the thought in his head. He was too far for me to read his mind and all I could do was hope he is still alive, to hear that thought.

I knew I couldn't use my powers with Lila in the same room as me because she doesn't know about anything. I then walked out of the room and back into the room that Diego and Lila were in. Lila was on Diego's lap, as she used to hot medal to help the gash and had some bandages, to help clean up the blood. I knew I didn't have too much of a purpose so I stayed out and sat down on a chair.

As Lila used the hot medal on his gash, Diego woke up and screamed. I hated seeing people in pain like this.

"Shh! Don't move." Lila said. "This thing is very finicky."

Diego stopped screaming.

"What happened?" Diego groaned.

"I saved your stupid life." Lila said as she continued to clear the gash.