Chapter 12

I woke up earlier and in a good mood. Once I got out of bed, I went to go take a shower. While I left the room, no one seemed to be up. In the shower I could hear someone moving around in the other room but I paid no attention to it. I sang and danced in the shower a little but the water got cold so I knew I had to get out. I dried off and put on some clothes, my hair was still damp but once I got it brushed a little it got better.

I opened the door slightly and peeked threw the corner of the crack. No one seemed to be there but once I got out of the bathroom a knife flew past my face. I wasn't too shocked by it.

"Hi, Diego." I greeted the long haired man with my arms crossed.

"What are you still doing here?" Diego asked.

I rolled my eyes as I smirked. "I'm guessing Five told you about what happened last night."

"Yeah and I'm not falling for your bullshit." Diego said.

I took a deep breath and looked at the ground.

"Diego, I know you are probably not going to believe me and you don't have to but I promise I'm not here to hurt you or the rest of your family." I said. "If I wanted you to be dead, you already would be."

Diego still didn't seem to believe what I was saying was true but I didn't blame him.

"Alright, but I still have my eyes on you." Diego said as he walked over to grab his knife that he just threw at me.

I nodded my head and went back to my room. I didn't want to deal with anymore bullshit that they were giving me so I knew what I had to do. I grabbed everything I had before and the remaining money that I had and went out the door. I saw Diego and Elliot out in the kitchen, eating some breakfast but I just walked right past them.

I could feel my teeth ache from how much I was clenching my jaw. I saw Diego smirked in the corner of my eye but I kept on walking even though it made me want to punch his stupid face.

"Bye, Y/N!" Diego yelled as I walked out the door.

Once I stepped my foot out of the door, I didn't know where to go but all I could do was just keep on walking. This didn't seem right, just storming out. It probably made things worse for all of them but I just knew that I couldn't just sit there, waiting to be told to leave. In some ways it felt like I was doing them a favor.

But I just kept on walking, the cold morning hair blew on my face and even though it felt so cold, I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. Thoughts kept on racing threw my head. I looked around in the busy street of just loads of men's with suitcases, every single one seemed to be in a rush. Every single one had thoughts rushing through their heads. I knew they were because one sudden moment was when one of their thoughts went into mine and then another, another, another, and another. More and more people's thoughts rushed through my head and it drove me insane. I leaned on the same brink wall of the ally I was in the first night and started to fall to the ground.

Every persons thoughts were in mine. The stress and fear every human had, hurt me so much. I didn't cry I just felt anxious and nervous but that's when I felt someone's arms wrap around my shoulders.

I quickly looked over to see who I was. It was Dot.

 It was Dot